Sweet bondage.

Sweet bondage.

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Many kinds of beauty. Elixir of the sweet kiss and to get lost in the eye of the woman with the sea in her clear blue eyes.

"



                       Sweet bondage

Blessed are the lovers unafraid of the long night.
Mending and altering their dreams for the tenderness of the sweet kiss
and long embrace.

Allowing Leonard Cohen song. "lady midnight" to lead two people to find a retreat
in the privacy of secret passion and new emotions.

Sweet red wine nourished the desire  to the splendour of two people opening
new doors never to be closed.

The lover caressed her soft and tender feet. Slowly removing garment of clothing from his love.
Enjoying the exquisite of glistening  soft skin and beautiful blue eyes asking for more.

The final piece of clothing slipped to her feet.
The young lovers knew.The sweet bondage of the  embrace.
Two people with nothing to hide.
Must swim in the harvest of passion.

Long nights lead to long days.
The kiss gain strength till the lovers learn.
They have reached the ending.

The mercy of love is fair.
The sweet bondage will not be forgotten.
In sweet dreams.
A old man watches a sleeping garment fall to the ground of a blue eyes beauty.
He feel weak and content to know.

He was once fearless in the dance of love.

                               Coyote



 

© 2015 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Good to be fearless in the dance of love and life.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Lovely, romantic, and elegantly tasteful.Must say, the title made the think something a little kinkier :P

3rd stanza: perhaps change "splendid" to "splendour" to help it flow better?
4th stanza: "garment of clothing" a garment is clothing, having them together like this is strange; maybe only have one present in this line?


Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Astrid for reading and the help. I do appreciate.
Astrid

9 Years Ago

No problem :) Happy to help
Astrid

9 Years Ago

Second to last line: "He feel weak and content to know." maybe change to "feels"?



Reviews

Wow, Coyote, the expression of Love runs deep in your veins...my hats off to you, this is wonderful. In awe.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Everett. Old photos bring back memories of when we were fearless. Thank you for reading an.. read more
Babe Roxx

10 Years Ago

I Love it...I use to have a shoe box full of old pics and letters...I no longer have them...but I re.. read more
Strong, powerful, and honest words as always. I think this one is my favorite from you so far Coyote. The opening lines blew me away, the ending... something I relate to. Very great poetry here, thank you for writing it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Mark. If we are lucky. We can write down memories of the good days gone by.
A mesmerizing poem about young love and how it stays etched in our memories. Beautiful.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Joshua for reading and the comment. Best days of life is when we are drowning in love.
i was like this...but then experience prevented that fearless dance, for many many years.


and then i found it again, such as in youth.

i relate to this...

and really do think "the mercy of love is fair"

you said it so well, Coyote...

jacob

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Jacob for reading and the comment. Old memories become better with time.
Tastefully passionate and beautifully rendered with significant imagery.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You paint a very honest tale of passion. I have always liked the simplicity of your presentation. It makes your writes sound heartfelt, genuine and spontaneous. What I admire most about this particular poem, though, is the last stanza. You have shown that sweet remembrances can have a lot of positivity. You say the old man feels "content". Many people might have written about the wistfulness felt by the old man because he no longer has the strength to indulge in the passions of his youth. But you paint a far more positive and hence, a far more elevated picture. The old man is at peace knowing that he has tasted the sweet fruit before and is happy to savour its taste in memory. That for me is a beautiful, beautiful thought. Thanks for a lovely poem, Coyote!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

What a beautifully romantic poem. Love and passion that lasts a lifetime. Beauty that never dies and dreams that linger until we are no more.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

I agree. Good times and memories will always stay with us.
Wonderful poem for the one you love. Trace

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Trace for reading and the comment.
Once again a beautiful love poem! Full of emotion and the reader can see the couple in their mind's eye. If you have ever been in love you must identify with this write! Thank you.
GIUSEPPE

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the comment. True love stay with us forever.
absolutely beautiful poem. written very well. words flow beautifully together. deep and heart felt. excellent write.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

Thank you Emily for reading and the comment. Easy to write poetry of love when love is alive and wel.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2048 Views
52 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on September 11, 2013
Last Updated on February 5, 2015

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..