Diamonds and gold

Diamonds and gold

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words.

"



                           Diamonds and gold


The rich man life and wish. He loved the value and the greed of the touch and caress of the diamond and gold.
Diamonds and gold gain value and they will steal from heart and the eyes.

Big house, fast car and perfect woman. Can shine and make you believe. Diamonds and gold lead to perfect place and life.

The architect of life is fair.  He teaches us many lessons. Big house become lonely with time. Fast cars loses their value. How far can you ride? How fast can you go till you learn?  You are alone. Beautiful woman need time, caress and her beauty will fade. If love was eluded.  Can wealth  keep the perfect woman content?

I believe we mold our life. A life with money and self-goals lead to lonely ending. All of us are builders of our future. Real wealth is the sound of laughter in your home and family near.  I know we must work. Support the family and stay ahead of the bills.

The true diamonds and gold of life is love. Dear wife with me, grandchildren running wild and laughter.

I was a rich man once. A lot of money to buy things that I didn't need. The architect of life was kind to me . Brought me children to teach and love to know.

After the day is done. Can diamonds and gold make you have a restful sleep? Love, kindness and concern can. A complete life is when we know we did our best and we have people who love and care for us.

Old man sit in yard and watches his grandchildren. He looked to the sky and he thanks the architect of life. Thank you for showing me to the ways of love.
                           John Castellenas/Coyote





© 2015 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
New words. I hope you like.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Do diamonds and gold lead to the perfect life? A lot of people think so. Sure, money is important to a point, but I think we can be rich with family and friends too. Yes, watching the grandchildren laugh and play is better than money in the bank, I agree. People lose sight of what is truly important in life. What a lovely view of life, John. Good write. Lydi**

Posted 8 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Lydia. I have known people who sat alone and they told me. Find a wife, raise children. D.. read more



Reviews

A lot of wisdom from living life embedded in your piece. Thanks for sharing it with us.
"caress of the diamonds and gold." (caress of diamonds and gold.)
"Dear wife with me, grandchildren running wild and laughter." ( Dear wife by my side, grandchildren running wild and laughter.)
Nice work!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the help. I do appreciate.
Do diamonds and gold lead to the perfect life? A lot of people think so. Sure, money is important to a point, but I think we can be rich with family and friends too. Yes, watching the grandchildren laugh and play is better than money in the bank, I agree. People lose sight of what is truly important in life. What a lovely view of life, John. Good write. Lydi**

Posted 8 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Lydia. I have known people who sat alone and they told me. Find a wife, raise children. D.. read more

3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1197 Views
22 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 23, 2015
Last Updated on August 23, 2015

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..