Toxic

Toxic

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"
                             

                            Toxic

Extraordinary beauty danced alone. Green eyes offered me glances of come and dance a forbidden dance. Wise men know to run when the siren called. Foolish men fall to the landscape of beautiful face and perfect body. The tempting smile stole away my fear and allowed the taunting of unnatural feast to mislead him to destine inferno of love that cannot be.

She came to me wearing Summer dress showing slender shoulders and sun-kissed brown skin. She asked me. "Are you  dancing tonight Johnnie?? I was captive by her long Texas tan legs and my stirring to die and bleed in her captive gaze. I told her. You are looking very dangerous tonight my beautiful friend. You are roaming alone tonight and you are looking very toxic dear love. You broke my heart once. You believe a man will be shattered twice by your kiss and touch. Find secret motel rooms where I would surf your skin and find hidden warmth and the illusion of perfect love that fade away to only wishes in the morning light?

Timeless Texas beauty bit her lip and she smiled. She took my hands and she went to the dance floor at the Belton, Texas Dance hall and her legs, breast and skin connected to me. She laid her head into my chest and she whispered. "We have discussed this before dear Poet. Lovers must bleed and demands needs to be fulfilled. People who need little, don't know the heat of passion. It demand payment or you can live wishing and hoping for wild dance and enshrined memory of me. I'm your wildflower dream and toxic kissed. You wrote these words for me, my dear lover many times."

I brought her closer and I whispered. I love you my sweet muse and I want to see wild and nude tonight. I want us to wander to the Texas coastline and stay  by the sea  till we must return to our domain life. Let's find a cheap and cozy motel where lover's secret lay safe and protected. I know you are not my forever love. You are just a wild angel needing, touch and kiss in a world where we never can get enough.

Beautiful lady kissed my neck and lips. She whispered. "No-one is waiting for me today and tomorrow. I need the sea near and us free and nude drinking Jack Daniel whiskey and finding the splendor of a toxic love. I need to lose the shackled of lock-in life and touch without regards for my delight and rage. Johnnie. Please steal me away. A loan love is better than drinking alone."

We left the dance hall and we found the sea. Two lovers finding safety and comfort in the illusion of a deluded love. Pretty lady asked. "Is love touch forgotten or are we doomed to forget the need of frenzy and desperate midnight dance."

I told her. Love vanished and reappeared. Love will find us, when love wants and when love is near. The day is sweet and long. You are my Texas wish and nightmare. I need you always and I know. Our imperfect love must be enough. Flawed and sacred are we. I have loved you for a thousand days. You are a permanent scar I hold dear.

She smiled and she danced by the lights of the Motel bathroom light. Her perfect nude body moved to the country song and she  fell into my arms. She whispered. "Talk to me Johnnie, make me feel like I'm the only one."

                                     John Castellenas/Coyote







© 2016 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
New poetry.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"stirring to die and bleed in her captive gaze"

i see such a romance here, the enticement...but i see a woman who possibly is actually the muse...and she stirs his imagination and he wants to die writing...die in her arms...

bleeding ink on his pages.

either way...

a wonderful write, John...

j.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Jacob for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.



Reviews

My friend, this is where you shine. This beautiful, prose, narrative style that sucks the reader in. Real, romantic, and simply beautiful.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you dear Poet. I appreciate the comment.
"The tempting smile stole away my fear", "my stirring to die and bleed in her captive gaze.", Talk to me Johnnie, make me feel like I'm the only one."
This is SO beautiful. I just wish to find someone understood this is a need. Reading this felt great, like playing with hair of my heart.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the comment. All of us want to be the only one in thoughts and in need.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
V
Splendid toxic piece on love. So many lovable lines in here. My fav "You are a permanent scar I hold dear". This one sounds so deep and perfect. I enjoyed reading.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Vanessa. I appreciate the comment.
V

8 Years Ago

You're welcome.
a lovely but truthful frustration for so many. people destined to never be together properly as one is far to much a free spirit but they come together as when they can. brilliently written :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
This is far & away the best write I've read of yours so far! Bravo! So fluid & descriptive & evocative & painting pictures all along the way. I love that you've included so many more details of the encounter, so we are really coming along with you in this experience. Great job!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you my friend. I appreciate the positive comment.
"stirring to die and bleed in her captive gaze"

i see such a romance here, the enticement...but i see a woman who possibly is actually the muse...and she stirs his imagination and he wants to die writing...die in her arms...

bleeding ink on his pages.

either way...

a wonderful write, John...

j.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Jacob for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
I love the detail of this poem and the way it flows into the next line as if telling a story of a short amount of time

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Brittany. I appreciate the comment.
I always enjoy reading some of my own thoughts written by the pen of another. It makes you feel as thoughts and experiences are universally shared by us all. Your particular story is your own, both sad and incredible. This part was perfect- "Our imperfect love must be enough. Flawed and sacred are we. I have loved you for a thousand days. You are a permanent scar I hold dear." Great work!


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Scott. I appreciate the comment.
A very captivating story. Sometimes you must take what you can as long as you can give. An understanding is always good but they can backfire too. But in this beautiful romantic tale that had a sad desperate feeling to it, it seems they both know what they are doing. This is great writing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Tina. Old song took me back to the wild seventies. Toxic love can be fun when we are young.. read more
Tina Kline

8 Years Ago

You are very welcome.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
dan
Some loves share the property of toxicity, no love is ever completely perfect. Toxic love is one that is dangerous for each of the lovers for it is fraught with the possibility of things going awry. A love that brings out the good AND the bad in each lover's instincts.
The story is spellbinding; I could feel myself out on that Texas Dance Hall floor, swaying to the beat and searching for MY toxic love and/or hoping she finds me. Excellent piece of writing John. take care...dan

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Dan. My six years and being single, stationed at Fort Hood,Texas. I believe I wrote my be.. read more
dan

8 Years Ago

I was in the military for 5 years (Navy) and I also met the best people. A bunch of people united fo.. read more
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

They do my friend.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

685 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 7, 2016
Last Updated on January 8, 2016

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing