Remember you, remember me.

Remember you, remember me.

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"
                                    

“Non temere le difficolta’. Anche il mare si serve degli scogli per arrivare in alto”

photo: @lucamagrassi(Thank you Tumblr)



                              Remember you, remember me.


---
                            Gin, sin and the sea
You liked the silence and the gin. I loved the sea and your company.
You told me often. "If you expect little. Small chance of knowing hurt and pain. Some of us are like glass.
Easily broken and cannot be repaired."

You sat between my legs and we watched the dancing sea. You loved when the tide took over the beach. You would walk the beach after the tide reversed and find the gifts from the sea.

I told her. Dying fire cannot be reborn. We must open the locked doors and reveal ourselves. She smiled and she kissed me. She whispered to me. "Love promises. Just words said to make someone want more. Only safe place is the gin, the sin and the sea. They keep their promises.
----

                                 Shade of love

She painted pretty pictures. She loved to paint the sea, the children and the moon. She told me often. "The sea, the children and the raising moon. Perfect beauty for us to see. Few things in our life are kind and sweet. Dear Poet, you demand little and you give me the shade of love. Love should be kind and vibrant."

I brought her close and I told her. We must laugh and cry often to understand. Life is a wild ride with unknown ending. We must find some joy in life. You create painting that will ever last your name and face. I write words, hoping someone will remember. It is good to know the shade of love. In your eyes, I feel like a Poet. I can accomplish great deeds. I hope your know. I believe you are a gift and miracle to me.

She wrapped her arms around me and she smiled. She whispered. You make the sea more wonderful and the midnight moon shine brighter. I love you dear friend.

                                 John Castellenas/Coyote



© 2016 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

i love the way the various bits paint the particular feelings of your experience. you have a wonderful way of honing in on key phrases that contain and convey so much more than the mere words of which they are composed. i particularly loved the sentiment "in your eyes, i feel like a poet". this very concept is to me such a poignant element to all forms of artistry. i am grateful to you for elucidating this concept, for it gives me much to ponder. thank you for sharing your experience through your words. i have great appreciation for your artistry. your words ring true to the human experience.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you Max. I appreciate the comment and kind words.



Reviews

Good gosh...

Every time there is a mindset to be shattered, to be reformed -
for every time there is a lesson to be learned,
there is something to be understood, discovered. Thank you for sharing this my friend. Your shifts of perspective are truly captivating.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you my friend. I appreciate the comment.
Such passion and compassion for beauty, love and nature. There are healing qualities being seaside. The older I get, the more I'd like to live close to one. I love collecting seashells! Of course, to be able to share it with someone special, makes it all the better. Lovely! Thank you for sharing! Blessings, Wicahpi Iyozaza

ps. one little blip "Some (of) us are like glass." :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend for reading and the help. I do appreciate. I did enjoy your work today.
Wicahpi

7 Years Ago

You're very welcome. It's always a pleasure to have time to visit with you through our written word(.. read more
There is so much feeling in there. One can't help appreciating your sensitive and heartfelt words. I really like it when you say that the gin, the sin and the sea keep their promises. There is a whole lot of veracity and abundant beautiful simplicity in the way you have written this piece. Quite impressive. Keep writing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you Vatsal. I appreciate the comment.
A beautiful caress of a write:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you Pryde. I appreciate the comment.
the gin , the sin and the sea :) sweet wisdom from her...
guess sometimes after broken hearts we learn to be wise and not to trust people ..
so gin, sin and sea seems better...
i guess all your poems are related to sea.. i love the sea too :)
it has a special calming effect to it .. to all the wandering hearts... a place of solace

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I love the sea too and thank you Ria for reading and the comment. A broke heart need time to heal.
Not 'just words', John, but scenes of gentle togetherness... surrounded by beauty and soft thoughts wrapped in your finely placed words. You've created a scene or two here, full of warmth and colour, a calm world in the midst of bedlam... true lovers' escape into a precious place.. a home where harm can't reach. A place to be, to stay.

Sighing into your thoughts...

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend. I appreciate the comment.
I pictured people on the Greek Islands and their lives or Zorba the Greek came to mind, those idyllic sunsets, blue beaches and on the simple life taken they had fulfilling lives. Lovely story unfolds with the sea, love and life.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I need a Greek island vacation. Thank you Andrew for reading and the comment.
Beautifully expressed words;-]

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you. I appreciate the comment.
You are right, 'life is a wild ride with an unknown ending.' But we all need to take that long ride. Valentine

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I agree. Like Lana Del Rey tell us. Just ride and find the happy place. Thank you dear friend for re.. read more
So very beautiful, I really enjoyed this.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you. I appreciate the comment.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

785 Views
22 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 18, 2016
Last Updated on September 22, 2016

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)