Katie wrote

Katie wrote

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

A old poem with a proper re-write.

"

Katie wrote


 

Painted words and bloody thoughts are what the writer understand and hold tightly to.

 

The wisp and grasps of sweet dreams are the last myth of emotions for love and words for the writer seeking some kind of salvation.

 

Dead writer in the Winter of his life. He wrote with a tamed pen, his imprisoned heart needed to remember the appetite for the sweet kisses, the new places and the embrace. He search for vigorous words to revive want and need, that are dismissed and gone.

 

He told the beautiful writer, don’t mourn for dead things. Live things have possibilities,
death-bed wishes are for things not said or done.

 

Katie wrote. You can’t live for words only, words are just words. You need to feel alive,
you need to yell and scream I’m not done.

 

I told her. Imprison love must be freed and not caged, given whole heartily and without boundaries. The tomb of dead love are just doors and walls holding nothing in. Dead love is nomadic. Emotion waiting for reasons to become dormant and asleep forever.

 

Katie wrote with a sad pen. You have many things to live for, your Grandsons, Lake St. Clair is near and a million words to write.

 

I told her. I have found a safe place, books and words don’t break my heart. I need sweet words of gratitude written on paper leaving distance and safety. Love is for the lovers. The dullness of appetite is acceptable. I like when the Poet paints visions of erotic dances, beautiful places and of great journey. Old men find peace in sorrow, joy and some sort of peace.

 

Katie gave me silence. Young strong hearts and minds don’t understand the people who had learn to accept less. Old writers write of untamed days and lovers, of boundless love and a thousand kisses shared. Blind fortune in love allowed us to know. We have danced by the light of the kind moon. We had grasp the lullabies of beautiful woman and long nights.

 

I told my sweet dream.
“Love me little, love me kindly sweet Katie, you are a gift to me and a blessing.”

 

Coyote/John Castellenas


© 2019 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Your writings are so unique in the way that you naturally capture the simple yet significant moments of life. Your words have a therapeutic effect on the reader. You are full of experience, wisdom, a colorful cultural background and the desire to reach out and inspire others on the road of life.

Cool!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you BlackPrince. I appreciate the comment. You are very kind.



Reviews

Your writings are so unique in the way that you naturally capture the simple yet significant moments of life. Your words have a therapeutic effect on the reader. You are full of experience, wisdom, a colorful cultural background and the desire to reach out and inspire others on the road of life.

Cool!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you BlackPrince. I appreciate the comment. You are very kind.
Katie wrote. You can’t live for words only, words are just words. You need to feel alive,
you need to yell and scream I’m not done.

I SO LOVE this part, such wisdom here, This is a well written write.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Brandie. Us, who love to write. Can forget to live.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 25, 2019
Last Updated on January 25, 2019

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing