Women international day quotes

Women international day quotes

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

For the kind women in my life

"
Dear grandma Beulah told me often. Sugar and spice and everything nice. Need to be the way of life. We need to be kind to each other. Family first and lead with love and concern. Leave the front door wide open for the family and pay attention. Never know when we will speak our final words to each other.
Women are our grandmothers, our mothers, our sisters and our wife. They teach us love and ensure we are safe and sound. They are the blessings in a life.
Dear grandmother told me when I was leaving for war. Better to be a chicken and run, then a hero, who is dead. We lost too many to the old war.

                                        Dancing Coyote

© 2019 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Words for the wonderful ladies.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice quotes. I lived in a place that didn't respect women.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Now you live in a place where we appreciate our women my friend.
NotUsinganymore

5 Years Ago

Ye[! c: PLease check our my newest poem called Trains.
Your Grandma was wise with words and many lesson she has learned, nicely expressed ;-]

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you my friend. She was a wonderful lady.
I was blessed to have the influence of three women in my life. My mother, grandmother and sister. There's an integral part of each of them within me, making me the woman I am today. And today, I celebrate them!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Without women. Our world would be a empty place. Thank you dear Kelly for reading and the comment.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
3 Reviews
Added on March 8, 2019
Last Updated on March 9, 2019

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing