Grandma's hands...

Grandma's hands...

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

April is poetry month. New poetry number twenty-one.

"

Grandma’s hands.

(April is poetry month. New poetry number twenty-one.)


Dear Grandma told me often. Life is like soup. Too many cooks in the kitchen and the soup won’t be tasty. Allow the real cook to do her work.

Grandpa told me often. Leave you anger and disappointment outside. My home is a place to know love, have some good conversation and gather your strength. I am here for you Grandson. We can talk till we can fix any problem.

Today I remember two wonderful people. They taught me. We must take care of the family and ensure we do something we love daily. I miss their voices and when I speak. I hear their words. I pray one day. I will join the table of my grandparent. We will discuss life and I will thank them. For teaching me. We must be kind. The world is hard enough for many already.

John Castellenas

© 2024 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"We must be kind. The world is hard enough for many already."

Love this part, this is so true. One and all should be kind.
Enjoyed your write.

Posted 1 Week Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Week Ago

Thank you dear friend for reading and the comment. We need to be kind to each other.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
1 Review
Added on April 22, 2024
Last Updated on April 22, 2024

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing