There's a girl that I know.

There's a girl that I know.

A Poem by CatSlayer

There's a girl that I know, she takes things to make her glow.
Her eyes are green, the spark is gone. The mirror lies to her and tells her she is nothing. Nothing on the outside, shallow on the inside.
There's a girl that I know, she means a lot of nothing to you.
Everyday she wakes up and she leaves for a life so boring that taking the life of another person comes to mind. She is so lonely, so lonely, and she cries.
And this girl that I know, she knows what to do but she doesn't know how.
She searches for love, but it never comes. She searches for friendship but nobody wants her. Left in her cave she is, wasting her life on nothing. And she cries.

There's a girl that I know, she wants to blossom, she wants to grow.
But here she comes again, and she is sick, and she is wrong, and she is so lonely and so empty. And she cries. A tearless cry, and she sits there and waits for nothing to happen, for nothing to be. And she tried once but failed so hard, her heart broke and was never fixed.
And that she is not capable of. And she sings with her mediocre voice, cause talentless she is, and weak she is, and nothing she is.

There's a girl that I know, she is me, and so...

© 2011 CatSlayer


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not talentless. Beautifully written. Honest and open are the most difficult things to be, as well as write. really good piece.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 12, 2011
Last Updated on March 12, 2011
Tags: emotional, piece of shit

Author

CatSlayer
CatSlayer

Herning, Denmark



About
My humor is not everyones cup of liquidized baby. Scandinavian viking, wannabe writer, metal-creamed ears, too much blood in my alcoholsystem and just sad, miserable and f*****g hilarious. She like.. more..

Writing