Till the End

Till the End

A Poem by ThexUnspeakablexRomance
"

Two lovers

"

 

 

She walks by,

He catches her scent.

She smiles.

He loves her.

 

He walks by,

She melts.

He smiles.

She loves him.

 

He holds her hand.

She blushes.

His heart stops.

They are in love.

 

They fight.

She cries.

He comforts her.

They still love each other.

 

She buries her face.

He walks away.

She yells at him as he leaves.

She can't live without him.

 

He tries to hold back his tears.

She turns away.

He can't stand her pain.

He can't live without her.

 

She jumps from the chair.

He slits his wrists.

They say, "I love you" for the last time.

They are together again.

© 2008 ThexUnspeakablexRomance


Author's Note

ThexUnspeakablexRomance
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow this was a good poem!!!! its so simple and so complex!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


i think it's pretty good, the formatting is neat and i love how you finished each stanza with a simple statement about them and their love. good job.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Hm... you included both lovers instead of just one of them. Nice!
I don't know what love is. Never experienced it, but from what I've seen... you're right on the spot.
One random thing I have to say is that my favorite lines are the second ones in each stanza (except for the last one). Do people actually slit their wrists for love? Wow! Love can be that demanding...
Kinda like the relationships I've seen in movies. It's a compliment, actually.
I see you bolded the last lines (or is it just my bad eyes?). They sorta make a story of their own. Quite creative idea of yours!

Great poem! Seriously. It was very good! But as I usually do in my other reviews, I'll give you some advice. Not that I know will 100% work, but it's worth it. You have a lot of simple images. You know... it wouldn't hurt just making some of those a bit more... sharper, interesting. Now, I'm not saying they're a bad thing. They come in handy actually. Very powerful poem (like what I see in this one's future) consist of them...

Hope this helps!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I was going to write "what a lovely, pure poem", and then I read the last stanza.
Ay-yay-yay..
Nice twist, great subject, skillfully written.

One last thing that comes to mind, and I just HAD to share with you:
"She jumps from the chair........They are together again." - daughter of humpty-dumpty? :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
4 Reviews
Added on March 19, 2008

Author

ThexUnspeakablexRomance
ThexUnspeakablexRomance

A place far away, OK



About
I am young and I love writing. I like to express my opinions so please don't step on them. While I have been writing for years, I have never shown them to anyone, so this is all very new to me. more..

Writing