Life without you

Life without you

A Story by Cath

Why do I run around in circles in this dark and empty place ? It's clod and dark and I don't want to be here, but I'm scared to death of the prospect of leaving . Who knows what's lurking in the the outside world. Surely it's better than this place? That's problem number one. Number two is that I can't seem to find the door to the outside world. There are things there that I love and hate - I just can't get there. It feels like I've been in here for eternity , it feels like there is a part of my soul missing and I can't leave without it - I think I know where it is. You see, there was this guy - right? And I loved him before I came to this place. He had a smile, that made my stomach tingle. A voice of an angle. He gave the best hugs. The best sense of humor. The sad thing is that he is the reason I'm in this dark place. Before I got here I was having the best night of my life , my last night. He had just took me too this amazing place - in the forest. We lay on a small picnic blanket - our hands enterwinde - under a canopy of trees , but could still see the stars . We talked all night about almost every thing. He even told me he love me . But, on the car ride home a drunk driver hit my side of the car . I died happy - well at least I think I died. Wasn't heaven meant to be beautiful, not dark and dingyn. Anyway I'm alone. With half my soul missing because I loved him too. I sat down on what felt like ground and sighed. There was a bright flash of white light it the corner of my eye, then it was everywhere. Things came in to focus - a white sterile room, chairs and his gorgeous face with tears streaming down his face. Then sound rang in my ears a beeping noise and my name repeated over and over. His hands cupped my face, and I realized that my soul had found its other half and I hadn't really died.
I smiled - a faint smile " hi , I love you " was all I said while he held me in his arms for what felt like ages.

© 2013 Cath


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Feel free to review my work :)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Added on August 9, 2013
Last Updated on August 9, 2013

Author

Cath
Cath

Johannesburg , South Africa



About
I love books , they inspire me to write. more..

Writing
Waiting Waiting

A Story by Cath


Waking dream Waking dream

A Story by Cath