[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by Catti*Bre

She cant seem to get it out of her mind. The words, the feeling... they boil through her viens, screaming at her, taunting her. She cannot seem to escape; like running through the forbidden forest trying to escape the dark. Scraped and bruised, she falls to the ground, hot tears caressing her cheeks. Not a sound coming from her trembling lips.

A moment of peace happens upon her, like a dim light, shedding warmth upon her soul. Then out of the darkness, like a ghostly finger her fears return without hesitation. Coursing through her like with the cold stench of death. She cannot escape it, she cannot breathe in its thickness. Its holding her down, suffocating her.

Screams unheard, she's so alone, she's so afraid.

One heart break

Too many tears

Another heart break

Too little anger

Third time should have been the charm, but she kept him around some how. Her heart is too big for her own good. It makes her sick with fear, it haunts her in her dreams.

The suicide blade, the beat of her ragged heart. With hate burning, seering through my soul - eyes like fire at the very thought.

 

This is my nightmare.. this is not a dream.

 

 

 

 

© 2009 Catti*Bre


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on December 5, 2009

Author

Catti*Bre
Catti*Bre

Belleville, Canada



About
I am 21 years old, engaged to the love of my life and spend most of my time working. I love to write, and have been writing since I was young. Its like air to me. more..

Writing
My Place My Place

A Poem by Catti*Bre


Silence Silence

A Poem by Catti*Bre


Alone Alone

A Poem by Catti*Bre