Life told through the thought of Bathrooms

Life told through the thought of Bathrooms

A Story by Courtney Broderick

Life is like the bathroom in a movie theater.  There's a million doors to choose from and they all look exactly the same from the outside.  You could, however, find that the one you've picked is the one with some kind of gross liquid on the off-white floor, or that the toilet has been clogged by the last jerk who's used it, or the door could be broken so you then need a friend to hold it, but if you don't have a friend to do that then you're out of luck!  When in one of these bathrooms, you have to try a couple of times to find that perfect bathroom without all of the toilet paper stuck to the ceiling, what you hope is water on the ground, and doors that have the ability to lock.  Not every door you open in life is going to be pretty, but it's the need to find another better one that keeps us all searching.

© 2014 Courtney Broderick


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's a rather interesting concept. I never thought of life as being like a bathroom...

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
1 Review
Added on April 8, 2014
Last Updated on April 8, 2014
Tags: bathroom, life, meaning of life, people, peeing, pooping, comedy, witty

Author

Courtney Broderick
Courtney Broderick

Providence, RI



About
Hello there! I love to write short monologues (comedies, and very dramatic pieces), and short storys. I hope you enjoy them, and if you want to use them please email me at [email protected]... more..

Writing