Forever Against the Wall

Forever Against the Wall

A Story by Jax Alessa
"

A smile that never frowns and love that is always dearly held..

"
I sat against the dark blue walls of that empty room. Amongst the floor, I had almost seemed to blend in. I was alone in this empty room, plagued by the darkness of no light. I stared amongst the empty room, the sounds of the whispering wind dancing in through the cracks of the old window, filling the room with small specks of white as it melted into water. My eyes are not as clear as I would like and my body is cold and solid with skin as white as the snow outside.

I am merely sitting on the floor, untouched for many months. I sit here, wondering if I will ever be loved again.That feeling of warmth that even the snow could not shatter. Those strong arms holding onto me, that feeling of protection that never seems to fade. The gentle caresses and the laughter that could cheer you up on any blue day, brightening your world like the sun shining in the middle of the golden lit summers.

I sit here all alone, abandoned on the floor. Left alone when she left me for other things. I know I may not be made of perfection like 'them', but I was always there for you. I listened, never spoke back. I had a smile on my face, taking away your tearful days. I loved and never could hurt you. Then again, you said you found someone else who was worth your time. All I can do is smile for you because that is all want for you and that is all can do.

Then again, I could never be 'them'. I will only ever smile. I will never talk. The only thing I can do is love you.

I will wait for you forever for if you need to return to my side. I will be here when you return.



Afterall, I am just a porcelain doll.

© 2013 Jax Alessa


Author's Note

Jax Alessa
Felt like writing something about those things we abandon, but those things that still remember us and wait.

I felt like writing something different. Reviews Always Appreciated!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sweet porcelain doll story.
Adore your creativity.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very nice. I liked the description you used to convey the feeling of lonliness. I found a minor typo though
"All can do is smile"

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jax Alessa

10 Years Ago

Well thank you! I appreciate the comment and I shall fix that right away!
This one could have taken many turns... the doll was a good one. "All can do is smile ..." you left out the I.

A melancholy tale.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jax Alessa

10 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind words! I shall be fixing the typo right away!
Wow, I wasn't expecting that ending. Excellent piece Cecilia. I'm going to feature this piece in the MENTAL ESCAPE group. Well done I really like it!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jax Alessa

10 Years Ago

Really?! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I sincerely appreciate it!
I think maybe dolls we've loved somehow do love us back...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jax Alessa

10 Years Ago

We all do. I have a teddy bear that always is there and makes me feel good.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 20, 2013
Last Updated on October 24, 2013
Tags: life, love, abandon, joy, smile

Author

Jax Alessa
Jax Alessa

Mohave Valley, AZ



About
I am merely just a being. A person who writes and explores. Come create a world with me. I write what I feel. My feelings 95% of the time are what help me write and are what is present in the stori.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..