Alleged.

Alleged.

A Story by Cupcake.
"

Originally written 3.26.2013. Writings from my universe. Alleged lovechild.

"
He noticed familiar, large brown eyes studying his facial features with extreme determination a few tables away. Cocky, he loudly questioned "What are you looking at?", much to the shock of the café-goers and especially those seated with him at the table.

 Now deemed his opponent by onlookers, the owner of the brown eyes slid out of his seat and sashayed across the floor until he was awkwardly close. He took an exaggerated deep breath and said with a smirk "You look like the adult version of Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber's alleged lovechild. I was staring while contemplating whether or not I should take a picture of you and sell it to TMZ."

Always on his toes, both literally and metaphorically, the alleged-lovechild-look-alike replied with a dramatic "Now, Alan, you promised me you wouldn't do hallucinogenic drugs anymore. I'm not and will never be the offspring of those two people. If you could see what was really going on instead of a warped version, you'd be able to accept that. I say this out loud and in front of everyone solely to make an example of you." Alan had opened his mouth to attempt an equally snarky reply but was interrupted with "Oh, and you look like one of the hobos I payed in chicken wings to attend my college classes so I could get credit for being there when I was feeling, well, adventurous."

"Sorry," Alan apologized with no emotion, "I am just so used to you posting suggestive pictures of yourself on the internet that I just assumed- ah, how many do you have floating around now?"

When Alan received a loud slurp of latté instead of an answer, he began to ask again but was once again interrupted, but this time by a terse "I'm counting!"

A girl in the back corner of the small café began laughing so hard she choked on her own spit.

© 2013 Cupcake.


Author's Note

Cupcake.
I'm too lazy to read over it.
I'll do it later.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good.
Leave off the last line. Unneeded.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Cupcake.

11 Years Ago

Thank you.
I actually kept the last line in -I at first did feel it was unneeded as well- beca.. read more
Marie

11 Years Ago

I thought it was already comic enough and that the last line weakened it. But it may be as you say.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
1 Review
Added on March 27, 2013
Last Updated on March 27, 2013
Tags: miley cyrus, justin bieber, TMZ, whoever is searching these tags

Author

Cupcake.
Cupcake.

The Hundred Acre Wood



About
I like cupcakes. more..

Writing
Addiction Addiction

A Story by Cupcake.


Unattainable. Unattainable.

A Story by Cupcake.


Unraveling Unraveling

A Story by Cupcake.