I've heard it said before, somewhere:

I've heard it said before, somewhere:

A Story by Janaeee
"

The shortest story I've ever told you but one of the most important.

"
That you can always tell when something is going to die, there are signs like old myth would say of crow appearing before a body that looks week and unhealthy. But what you cant do is tell the body itself to go one way, tell the heart to another, and the soul to stay right where you need them to be. If a bullet has her name on it, then it has her name on it, and there is no escaping that, so that means stay down lay low, and in the event that the Bullet should hit, only then shall you discover that you have been hit with the memory. Of when you first started to cross the path between the mother and the father, you cannot eliminate one without taking the respect and some of the love away from the child and the parent, and when I say some I do mean some. Because somethings are just better left unsaid. Because what we as people if we are slow to hear the entire See, when are all under this false pretense that we are supposed to dictate to the child what it wants to do, and while that would be great if you could teach a child discipline, it better if you teach the child while it is young to be strong, so that when the time comes, and you do switch gears, and you slow down, and your children speed up they know when exactly to take the wheel.  And drive on their, that my child is why you have not learn how to drive yet said the mother to the boy, but somehow they still felt like his mother didn't quite know what she was talking about and he will so find out that his mothers words are said to him for a purpose, and he must always remember that while yes, she is the mother, at some point as I have already said she must've had to be getting ready for the boy to become man, and be the true Archer he is. The know it all has been up for twos, I need rest, food, and sleep so that I may send my guardian angel to light the way so that in the end thunder just kind of follows along or learns to either accept or find a croup of his own. no sense n being a third wheel. 

© 2013 Janaeee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on December 31, 2013
Last Updated on December 31, 2013

Author

Janaeee
Janaeee

Boston , MA



About
Hi , My name is Takara, I'm just a kid who needs a place to vent and let out my anger. To be truthful this will probably be the only time I'll ever come on here, and if it is and you happen to vis.. more..

Writing