Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
B*****s Be Trippin' - A Cal and Alson Tidbit

B*****s Be Trippin' - A Cal and Alson Tidbit

A Story by Century
"

Salvia. Um lightened it up a little bit from the last Cal and Alson. Loosely based off real life experience...

"

“Are you sure you want to do this?”


Yes.”


Are you really sure?”


Yes! Jesus just give me the bong!”


Alright. Don't rip it.”


Oh my god, shut up this s**t's legal it's not like I'm going to die.”


Ugh... alright... here I'll light it for you.”


Cal lit the bowl as Alson inhaled the smoke, and then took the smoking contraption away from his partner, watching expectantly, worriedly.


Hold it as long as you can.” Ali said, a smile plastered on her face.


Alson held the smoke in his lungs for a good twenty seconds, and then exhaled, coughing a bit.


Tastes like s**t.” He commented, then got a slightly dazed look on his face.


Do you feel okay?”


Oh yeah.” Alson replied, his eyelids lowering.


Jesus look at his pupils!” Chester said, pointing in Alson's face.


Oh my god.” Cal said.


Alson's eyes suddenly went wide.


Alright Cal my turn give me that thing.” Ali took the bong away from Cal and took her own hit.


Alson, are you okay?” Cal asked, looking worriedly at the blonde boy.


Oh f**k.” Alson gripped the arms of the chair and his legs shot out straight in front of him. “OH F**K. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD THE WORLD. F**K.” Alson started kicking his legs and laughing/crying/hollering hysterically. Within a few seconds, Ali was also laughing loudly, her voice stuck in a high pitch and her head falling to her lap, then springing back up.


And just after Ali had taken her hit, Chester did and in a few seconds, he was tripping too.


OH my god I can't even holy s**t what the-- WHAT IS THAT!?” Chester shreiked pointing behind Calitan, at empty space.


Alson gripped Chester's wrist, “OH MY GOD WHAT�"THE WORLD. THE WORLD IT'S FALLING F**K F**K F**K.”

Ali continued to laugh hysterically.


Chester kept covering his eyes, then uncovering them, screaming, then slapping his hands back to his face.


Alson's legs kicked randomly as he laughed/cried/yelled some more.


Cal observed the scene around him and rolled the idea of simply walking out of the apartment around in his head. But Alson stopped kicking and then grabbed Cal's shoulder.


Oh s**t. I think I'm done. AH!... okay... yeah...” Alson said, starting to breathe more even.


Was that fun? Did you enjoy that, Alson?” Cal asked skeptically, raising an eyebrow at his partner.


No. Jesus. I don't ever want to do that again.”


How about you Chester? What did you see? Unicorns and fairies?”


No... I don't remember but I didn't like it.”


Cal sighed and shook his head. “I told you Salvia was a bad idea.”

© 2010 Century


Author's Note

Century
I giggled a bit while writing this, I hope you find it funny too.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
Added on December 26, 2010
Last Updated on December 26, 2010

Author

Century
Century

Nawthpawt, ME



About
Ariel's the name, how do you do. Writing is one of my many passions, so, upon learning about the existence of WritersCafe, I bolted our of Quizilla land in hopes of finding a community dedicated to qu.. more..

Writing