Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Curse of Hermit

Curse of Hermit

A Story by Chandan kumar
"

365 animal stories

"
Once, a couple lived in a village. Due to the curse of a hermit, they had no child. After praying a lot to the hermit, the hermit made them free of the curse. A few years later, the woman gave birth to a baby but unfortunately instead of a normal human child, it was a girl frog! The couple loved her as they would have loved a normal child. She became an excellent singer. One day, a prince was passing by. Enchanted by her voice he wished to marry the owner of that melodious voice. Anyhow, he knew that the singer was actually a frog! The frog girl agreed to marry the prince on one condition. "I will enter the palace and bridal chamber in an enclosed carriage." she said. The prince agreed and they married. At night, the frog hopped on to the bed but the prince pushed it away. The girl went back home. Days passed. The prince again passed by her house and heard her singing. He again wanted to marry her. The frog girl agreed to marry him without any condition. She sat in a little carriage. On the way, the prince met three fairies who gifted the frog girl a carriage with a c**k as its puller and many servants. The third fairy turned the frog girl into a beautiful maiden. After that,The maiden and the prince lived happily ever after.

© 2023 Chandan kumar


Author's Note

Chandan kumar
Not original

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on November 19, 2023
Last Updated on November 19, 2023
Tags: Animal, Hermit, Frog

Author