Demons Have Taken Over My Mind

Demons Have Taken Over My Mind

A Story by CrimsonShinigami
"

No Stop don't No more please

"
"Please I have a wife and kids. Spare my li-." His head cut completely off, no jagged cuts, no second slice. All to easy.
"Ba-thump" Oh no it's time to change places but I want to kill more. 

I open my eyes and feast upon a scene. The man's dark warm blood dripping off my hand. The blood spraying out of his neck. Raining red droplets on this humid night. Dying everything around me red. The knife in my hand's is covered in it. I swing it and it comes completely off. In my other hand is the man's head. His tears all dried up, and I think to myself. I've done it again and this time I have no recollection of it. I drop the head and stuff the knife in my pocket. 

The soundless city where I can only hear people chattering away with their lies. I look up at the sky and as always there is no stars. As I get home I walk past the decaying bodies of my family, my mother, my father, and even my older sister. I wash my hands for 5 minutes, but no matter how many times I wash them I can still feel their blood on it. Their blood all warm until it turns cold and hardens. I can still see it, the fresh paint of blood on my own hands. That was all I did until I went smack on the head by a mysterious figure.

When I woke a faint voice inside me was saying. "It's my turn now because you always hated doing this."   No not this time. I shake my head trying to conquer him. "Come on you know made a deal. The morning you play and the night is my turn to have fun. You promised when you decapitated your father with the help with your precious sister Ellie." No I didn't. I did nothing mom and Ellie wanted a normal life I didn't know anything. "Liar, you were right there and you killed them or have you forgotten haha must be nice to forget the bad stuff."
Just shut up I have no time for you.

Men walked in and dragged me to a table. I smell decaying bodies everywhere. I saw a dead person with all their limbs cut off and are dangling on a very thin wire. I screamed but I was muffled. I was thrown into a ring and the announcements were turned on. "SHALL WE BEGIN THE BATTLE ROYALE!" People cheered. HE whispered too late now and I was thrown out of my body.

"Hehehe this is going to be fun. I watched as every single desperate player were killed. The first one had her head flying off by a kick to the face. The second one had his nails chewed off and broke half of his bones. The third one I used his intestines as a rope and threw him at the wall as I ripped out his heart. No, stop killing, I hate this. Every single player had been killed and I start laughing as everyone starts running from the seats. I killed and killed until I no longer had control over my body.

This demon is me and I have to accept it because it's happening but I'll soon forget because that's the deal as dawn rises all me deeds are erased and begin a new day.

I'm no longer called a human just a plain demon born in a human body.

© 2014 CrimsonShinigami


Author's Note

CrimsonShinigami
I tried writing a story since I just had inspiration on a movie I had just watched but it seems to be missing something. If you are reading this could you tell me what I am missing Thanks in advance

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on August 28, 2014
Last Updated on September 1, 2014
Tags: Dark, Horror, Fiction

Author

CrimsonShinigami
CrimsonShinigami

Edmonton, Canada



About
I like writing poems and stories but I never had the chance to show others they may not be as good as others but I tried my best. I enjoy reading books that have a good story plot. I hate quiet room.. more..

Writing