Chapter 2 for poisoned

Chapter 2 for poisoned

A Story by CrimsonShinigami
"

Meh I have too much time and ideas for this

"

For the whole time all I ever heard was ranting and more ranting from Ageha as classes’ resumes. The bell rang and I knew 7th block just ended. I got up and just left Ageha who was still talking on the roof and I proceeded to the classroom. As I entered in people all stopped talking and started staring at me. Somehow I had this ringing in my ears and I couldn’t hear anybody for a temporary time being. As I grabbed my bag I passed by Christina who was just nodding away and then brushing her hair aside just to make sure to others that she was still listening to them. When I grabbed my bag, I stumbled a bit making my vision swim around for a bit. I watched as the whole scene in my eyes blocked up by yellow pixels. I had to make sure no one knew I wasn’t fine so I sat in my desk instead and just closed my eyes and plugged in some earphones. When I got my hearing back I heard people talk about me. It was even worse when Christina was bombed with questions about me and my past. I waited and waited until most of the students left the room and I heard Christina leave after 10 minutes after I sat in my desk. That’s when I heard someone go into the desk in front of me.

                “School had ended, so why are you still here, Chris?”

                “Chris, who’s that? Another friend of yours, I want to meet her.” That same voice I wish I could just escape it. “It’s not nice to leave someone when they are talking to you.”

                “Please, I heard you for the 2 hours when I wanted to sleep give me that much credit, Ageha.” I opened my eyes and the sun was high in the sky but I could see at least. I turned my head to Ageha who was sitting staring at the door for something. I got up and just left she followed along until we got to the school gates. I felt someone waiting just after I pass them and seemed like my suspicion was right. Stacy was there reading her very small phone on something. I looked at my phone hoping for something to change but when I looked at it there was a message from the same people. I dropped my phone from the surprise and Stacy looked up from her phone. Ageha went to go reach for my phone. I couldn’t let that happen so I quickly grabbed it out of her hand making sure she didn’t read the message that way sent to me.

                “Are you okay, Cathy? You look so pale did you see something you shouldn’t have seen.” She went up to my ear and whispered so Stacy couldn’t hear it. “Again.” I pushed her away from me and covered my ear. As if I could have hid something that was about to spill out of it. I gritted my teeth telling my mind that it’s not it. I had to reassure myself and found Stacy putting up her armband. It was green with white stripes and in the middle was a white shield. She took me by the hand and handcuffed me to her. I looked at it for a second and tried tugging on it. I broke it off unintentionally hoping they would catch my hand changing in the process. I shoved my right hand into my pocket and then flinched in pain as it stabbed into my leg.

                “Catherine Nguyen, you are coming with me to the Judgment office right now.” I was then dragged along with her to the 177th Judgment office. I could feel Ageha smile behind me as I was being dragged by a little kid to some other place. When we got in the office, there was four more people in there. Three of them I knew if my memory recalls but I do not know their names. The other one seemed older in many ways and then I was seated to the couch and handcuffed to the armrest. I looked at it and then at her. I shook it a little and I just got a really bad glare out of her. I laughed it off and took my hand out of my pocket and it had turned back. I sighed in relief and went to my phone. I deleted so many messages as I hear them arguing and talking in the background. I then noticed Ageha sitting beside me and looking at my phone with me or so I assumed. She grabbed my phone and punched in some numbers and then her cellphone rang.

                “It’s not nice to be taking other people’s things for your self-convenience.” Ageha returned my phone with a smile on her face. “You changed your phone, so I had to at least get it from you or else I wouldn’t be able to contact you.”

                “Contact Maria for heaven’s sake’s. She deserves it, it’s the least you can do after what you did.”

                “Hey, why did you change your phone number?”

                “I didn’t I always had this phone for a real long time.” I looked at my phone at the scratches and then turning it on to the videos Rin had sent me while I was away in Paris. She grabbed my arm and hugged it, I tried resisting but the handcuffs were in the way and I didn’t want to be breaking another one.

                “You should be doing this to Maria not me you idiot.”

                “Maria is on a tour around America right now I was bored so I started looking for you.” I looked at my hands and then cracked them for the fun of it. “This is America and you said you couldn’t leave Paris until you graduate university. You have 6 more years until that happens.” I looked up at the ceiling wishing I was looking at the stars or the sky right now.

                “You like looking up into the sky don’t you? Mostly every time you look up there it’s when you miss something or you want to put troubles past you.” I looked back down to the other couch and my shoulders just dropped like I was putting down my guard. I felt a hand go onto my shoulder I quickly looked over to my left and saw the other person who had the same uniform as Stacy.

                “Ah, it’s Girl E.” I seemed to say and that made her mad.

                “What do you mean, ‘girl E’?” I looked at her for a second and then replied. “I don’t know your name and I met people who I don’t know with their gender and the letter of the alphabet”

                “Oh I see, my name is Elise. The one in the headband is Sakura and the one beside her is Cecil.”

                “Okay, I got it thank you, but can I go now? I did nothing wrong and I’m about to be late for something.” I showed her the hand in which it was cuffed and she just shook her head.

                “Sorry I don’t work here and it seems like you did something wrong. Besides you don’t look like you are in a rush.” I went to my phone and just stared at the black screen until it went on with Christina calling I picked it up and I heard it. The coughing and sniffling.

                “Help Cathy hurry.” I stood up not knowing I had broken yet another set and just bolted out of the door. Somehow I ended up returning to my spot I must have don’t this process over a dozen times only until I was out of breath and couldn’t run out any much longer. Growling as I looked up at Stacy and her friends who seemed not amused to my actions. I looked at my wrist which seemed unusually heavy which I don’t wear my watch on my left hand. The broken handcuff was on it so I just broke it off like ripping paper. They just stared at me as I wiped off the leftover scraps off of my clothes. When I was done I looked at my phone and tried calling Milord over and over again, there wasn’t an answer just went straight to voicemail. I checked my messages and nothing was there except for the same damn message I get for another appointment with them.

                “I need to go right now.” They looked at me as if I was crazy and just went on with their duties. I didn’t have any other choice but to sit down but I couldn’t do that now that Milord cried for help. I quickly took in a few breaths and closed my eyes and thought up of a plan. I had several items in my bag and in my pockets. I looked at Ageha who was having fun with this whole chase and run thing. I listened to the traffic out there and once it cooled down I grabbed Ageha and jumped out of the window. I could hear them say that I wouldn’t get away with it and saw Stacy in front of me and I just smiled. I threw Ageha at her the minute she almost grabbed me. They vanished and I landed on the ground I ran down the alley way and into another district. I knew they would be on my trail in less than 5 minutes max. So I threw my bag in front of the car and it hit it completely making the person stop and have other cars crash into it. I didn’t even look back at the carnage I was making but I had to do this so they would have to write a full blown report on what I was doing. I told myself the more causes the more they don’t have to find out what they were doing to me.

                When I turned into another corner I was at a dead end. I heard Stacy right behind me but I didn’t care it was just a fence and I could jump over it but it was too much time for her to bring me back. I looked at my finger and just ripped the fence wide open. I could hear her scream in surprise and I kicked the wall after that. Letting the paint cans fall as she walked into the hole with me. I arrived at the elevator with no one on my trail and went to the basement. When I got there, I saw Milord screaming in pain and so much blood was already on the floor. The people were laughing at her pain, I rushed up to them and started beating them over and over again. When they couldn’t move I went into the room where Milord had fainted from the pain, I saw so many cuts and stabs all over her arms and I couldn’t muster the strength to hold my body up.

                “I’m sorry, Milord, I was late too late. I could have gotten here sooner. I should have known this would happen. This is all my fault.” Each with I struggled to say as I remember the death of my mother as I denied to go with them. My little sister hiding in the closet as my mother’s blood filled the entrance hall. Her eye looking at me lifelessly as half my vision was painted red by her blood. The guns cocking at me as I gouged out every single person who stepped into the house only to be shot at over and over again. Hearing the orders to keep her alive, So many people dead just because of me, holding Milord’s warm hand crying from all the useless deaths that came with me as I still lived in this world. “Milord, I’m sorry for not completing your command. I’m sorry for failing your wishes I’ll do it properly this time so please come back.” I mustered up all my strength to stand up and untie Milord from the straps and carried her to the elevator. I looked at the scene again, there was so much blood I thought to myself do humans really have so much blood in them. When the elevator opened I walked in but I didn’t push any buttons. I couldn’t I started coughing up blood dropping both myself and Milord to the ground. Wheezing for air I tried reaching for my medication wondering why on earth it had happened now. I then realized I was running all over the city overexerting my limit on how much my lungs could be used as I ran or did anything that would leave me out of breath. When I couldn’t find them I tried to reach for the main floor button the elevator started moving. I felt so relieved that someone could help Milord even if I was going to jail for so many things, the last thing I saw was so many shoes walking in and out if the hall. I couldn’t hear them but when I saw Milord being carried off in a stretcher I closed my eyes and let myself dream for a bit.

                A month has already passed and yet Cathy still hasn’t woken up yet. Every day I would wake up and her bedroom would always remain empty. When I go to school I hope to see her in the desk and hear her say the weirdest things. School starts and I really don’t want to make friends with anybody but make some acquaintances so I could ask them for help if I need to do anything. When school ends the people who say knew her would always pick me up and watch over me as if I was some kind of criminal. They told me all kinds of stories about Cathy that I wouldn’t believe. Sure, Cathy, would say she would kill somebody for the fun of it but I choose to believe that it wouldn’t be on her free will to actually kill innocent people. I didn’t say anything about her killing the scientists that still rot in the basement to this day. I walk with them and it’s all silent, no one would talk about anything. Sometimes I would watch them chat and smile then have some fun makes me remember the same things I would have done with Rosie and Martin. Just chilling and chatting away about what makes us angry or happy or what our day way. Sometimes we would bring up the topic about Cathy and what she would be doing right now if she was alive. We didn’t know she was alive until she came back different. When they weren’t looking I went to the hospital where Cathy was just sleeping away trying to recover what she had lost. The doctor told me that there were so many fractures and bullets in her body that it couldn’t handle it anymore. Her lungs had pieces of glass she had a while ago but were successfully removed but she could no longer participate in things that could put stress onto them. I remember the people dissecting her as if she was dead over and over again for the whole month. They just took organs out of her like a lump of meat and when they were all scared of something when they tried taking out her heart.

                Crying by Cathy’s side made nothing happen. I barley heard Cathy say sorry anymore because I gave her the idea that saying it won’t make anything better. She always listens to me even though I didn’t ask her to. Just waiting for Cathy to wake up feels like an eternity but so much time passes when waiting which I am surprised because I never have the patience to wait for anyone. That’s when they came through the door with angry looks on their faces. I was lectured on how dangerous it is for me to alone and the consequences for running away. The day ends and I walk into the apartment just waiting to hear Cathy say welcome back like she always does when she came over to my house. Morning came and I decided to ditch my phone and skip school too. I went up to the roof where Cathy was said to be last seen at school with some other person. When I opened up the door a large amount of wind blew up into my face pushing me back and almost making me fall down the stairs. I opened my eyes and the view of the city was boring as ever but the breeze was nice enough to take a nap. I had a dream well more like a memory. It was when we were young and Cathy came to my house all battered up and crying. When I opened the door she asked if she could hide in the house somewhere for a couple of minutes no hours. I said sure and showed her to hide in the closet as I put some blankets over her she flinched at the sight of my hands near her. About 5 minutes later her mom came with a stick asking where Cathy was. My mom tried to calm her down but it was no use trying to change her mind and so she left the house slamming the door behind her. I ran to Cathy who was still crying saying sorry over and over again. I got her out and the first thing I notice were bruises on her neck. Her arms had scabs all over them and I saw some more bruising around her arms and legs. I asked my mom for some ice and she looked at me weird and just laughed it off. I brought Cathy out and my mom dropped everything and tried to help Cathy. I could hear Cathy scream in pain as my mom cleaned the wounds on Cathy’s back and I could remember my mom say it wasn’t pretty. I woke up and walked back to the class it was only lunch but I just sat in my desk replaying every single moment Cathy had some kind of wound and just passed it off as just a falling incident. I didn’t pay attention to the lessons at all not when I could have helped Cathy in some kind of way.

                School ended and the same thing happened as usual but I didn’t go to the hospital this time and somehow made some conversation with them. Somehow they eased my mind and just let my guard down from all of them. Hanging out with them passed the time real quick and when we all parted ways I went home. When I walked in something felt different I didn’t know what but I was too tired to actually look for the differences. So I went to sleep in my room after eating and doing my homework.

                I liked the city the most when it was in the dark. I just woke up and I could hear all the doctors nag me to stay back in bed but I couldn’t help it. Watching the city lights were like fireworks, they burn with exciting passions making people to look at them for a spilt second and then walk away with a smile on their faces. There were so many things I wanted to do in this night after a month but somehow I gave up after crossing the bridge once again too look at the city. I was a nice view makes me remember my nights of not going home to my mom who would always wait for me to make a mistake in anything. I looked at my phone no notifications from anyone. Somehow it made me both relieved and sad that there was none. I looked up at the stars in which I could not see because the lights was too bright to spot anything in space other than the moon. I turned and walked off the bridge joining everyone else in the city to the night they would want to enjoy. I walked down the streets and I could hear people’s voices with things I didn’t understand. I walked into a bookstore and the noises didn’t calm down one bit. I took a book out and thought it was interesting and bought it. As I walked up to the cashier I heard ‘Ah, there’s another customer, I really don’t want to deal with them now but this is the job I was hired for. Smile and nobody would be suspicious.’ I looked at her and she just smiled and I smiled back. When she was done I said thank you and she said you’re welcome. Then I heard ‘well at least this one has manners better than the people who walk into hear to make a fuss about things in life’ I didn’t see her lips move and I just walked out the door. I went back to the hospital and one of the nurses spotted me and brought me back to my room and gave me an earful. I started hearing other thing out of her like how her night was ruined because I went missing. How she had to cover the night shift after her friend went out for a family matter. I raised my hand to show that I surrendered and promised that I would stay in bed for the rest of tonight. She just sighed it off and exited the room. I thought how she left with ‘and that’s a wrap’ I laughed to myself. I looked out the window and saw nothing but darkness out there. It made me remember the first time I woke up in Paris in the hospital bed and the doctors shouting something as I woke up. It was dark out like this and yet they were so eager to ask me questions I just brushed it off like I didn’t know anything but I did know something and I was scared that if I revealed it that everyone would look at me like an insane person. There was so many changes to what had happened and somehow they told me I was sleeping for 3 months. I positioned myself back onto the bed and just stared at the ceiling until I went back to sleep.

                I woke up with a person calling me awake when my eyes adjusted to the light that was blaring at me in the face. I got up real fast not knowing why or explaining my logic to that action but it just happened so fast the nurse fell to the ground. I stared at her as if it was the most unusual thing that would happen first thing in the morning. I laughed it off telling her I did nothing and saw nothing. She patted herself to get the dust off her clothes and just left the room. After I heard the door close I got out of bed and tried to find my clothes. I found them after 10 minutes ransacking the whole hospital room for them until I found them on the bottom drawer of the closet. I looked around the room and it looked as if a struggle between the patient and a criminal were struggling to flee or well get a good hostage. I didn’t know what to do with the mess but I left a note for them that I would be back in like 5 hours maybe less. I looked out the window and jumped out. It wasn’t that bad of a jump sure maybe it was the fourth floor but I jumped off even higher places and made it out with a few cuts and bruises. I ran as fast as I could without straining my lungs any further but that was a bust I became weak just after I exited the gates to the hospital. I caught my breath until I started to hear people screaming my name from the building and I just walked to the nearest park I could find. When I found one it was completely empty and the good part was there was no noise so I was relieved that I didn’t have to hear about peoples thoughts or whatever that was last night. I sat down at one of the benches and was waiting for the pain in my lungs to start but no matter how long it took I couldn’t feel it. I panicked a little thinking what happened in the month I was sleeping. The only thing of could think of was that they removed the glass and the bullets out of me and it healed by the time I woke up. Though it doesn’t explain why I could feel even a slight amount of pain when having a big surgery like that. As I thought about this I noticed that an hour had already passed. I got up and started doing some tests but I couldn’t go out noticed because apparently I’m to be detained for murder and all that other stuff. That’s when I thought of that place nobody knew of it and it didn’t seem like anyone else noticed it since it wasn’t on the news.

                Arriving back to the lab where everything had happened I froze in place hearing the screams I have made and Milords too. The memory floods in filling my mind with all the pain I had endured making me fall to the ground and just went to each experiment over and over again. Something snapped me out of it but I didn’t know what it was. I looked around and it was still in the same state I had last saw when the elevator closed. The smell of decaying bodies filled the whole room enough of me to vomit. I started cleaning up the place. I grabbed every single body that was lying around into the room where they dispose of the bloody bandages, belts, bed covers even some blood packs. I looked around the room and there was a button that said incinerate. I pushed it and everything went up into flames I watched it burn for a while but I didn’t look at it much longer, there was this feeling of sadness and regret on my chest that I couldn’t get rid of. Something happened but I don’t know what it was so I went back to cleaning the place. When everything was finished the place was nice and clean like all those other times when I’d walk into the place to be tested on. I walked into the white room and stood at one of the walls and looked straight ahead. I counted to three and just ran with all my might for the first time in like 7 years. I didn’t stop until I crashed into the wall and went out of it unscathed. That time I didn’t feel any pain either. I looked at the wall and there was a huge hole in it I walked away from it and just sat on the floor looking at the ceiling for some kind of comfort.

                I hate quiet rooms or places I told myself again and again and yet here I am sitting in a place that has nothing living roaming the rooms any more. I looked around and then it started the ringing I couldn’t get out of my head since the accident. I reminded myself this was my punishment for coming out of it alive that I didn’t obey my master’s orders. I looked for my phone and some earbuds to keep the place noisy for a bit but the ringing made me weaker and more afraid of what was going to happen. When I did find them I turned them on full blast and just sat there with my eyes closed. About three songs have passed and I was alright as I moved my arms and legs to see if I had full function of them. I left the room after I cleaned up the mess and just went out for some fresh air. When I was walking the busy streets so many students were already out of school and I couldn’t hear anything from them. I took off my earbud and then all the voices came pounding at me all at once. I put the earbud back on and was back in my quiet place. My eyes felt all cloudy from all the noises and the ringing to my head so I headed back to the hospital and when I returned the nurse was there panicking. I waited until she left the room and I jumped into the room and changed to the gown and just waited in bed. She came back with the security guard and I was just reading a book. The look on her face was priceless like she just saw a ghost. I waved at her and the guard didn’t seem pleased at all and neither was I. I didn’t like cops with a passion so I could say I hated them to the very core. He started asking questions and I refused to answer any of them. I kept repeating myself until he gave up and just left the room. The nurse quickly followed him after excusing herself for a moment. I got to say the place was so dull it even made me think if sneaking out again but once I do that then maybe I would really become the most wanted person in the city. I grabbed a bunch of pieces of paper and wrote what happened to me after the battle me and Milord went to. Everything I wrote down was the very truth but I was stopped midway when I heard the door open. I shoved all the papers in my pillow and stared out into the sky.

                The person who came in was Stacy and her friends with Christina behind her. I widened my eyes and got out of bed and grabbed her shoulder. “Are you hurt? Are you okay? Did they do anything to you like the usual to me?” She shook her head at me and I felt relieved that my legs gave out and I fell to the ground and had everyone stare at me as I looked up at Christina. Stacy grabbed me by the arm and I fell back into the bed. I was then handcuffed again to the bed and I raised an eyebrow at her.

”Again? You never really learn I can just move my hand like a flick on the wrist and it would already be broken.” She crossed her arms as if she thought I could break out of them, so I just grabbed the railing of the bed with my free hand and the other one on the chins of the handcuffs and just pulled on it as if I was ripping the left over string in a pair of jeans. It broke the railing but not the hand cuffs. I clicked my tongue and just grabbed the cuff that had my hand in it and ripped it off until my hand was bleeding. I tossed the cuff onto the bed and Chris rushed to my hand and tried to at least stop the bleeding. Everyone else was staring at me like it was impossible to break them. Stacy picked up the broken cuffs and examined the like I did some kind of trick to break them off so easily.

“Moving on so what brings you guys here hadn’t seen you in like 2 days so I assure you I didn’t do anything wrong maybe.” I got weird gazed from them and I rubbed my neck like I was the one at fault. “It seems like it wasn’t 2 days ago since I saw you now hasn’t it?” I felt a grip on my hand real tight and I saw Christina trembling almost ready to cry. I patted her head but then later stopped. I heard everything that had happened while I was in a coma and really I thought of it as a really long essay. “So am I going to jail?” Everyone froze into place after I asked the question and just stood in silence. I looked around and Stacy just shook her head. “No you are not but we are going to have to keep a close eye on you.”     

“Relax will you? I did things that a normal teenager wouldn’t do but it was really fun for a time being until you got so serious with me you forgot about your own job. It was totally harmless until you guys put me into this hospital.” From that moment on we just talked about a whole lot of things that I didn’t even know you could have within a time length of 6 hours. It was already dark out and everyone left the room so the nurse entered in and just changed some things and gave me my food. Which by the way it tasted like nothing so much for being the best hospital in the city. When everyone left and assumed I was already sleeping I took out the papers and wrote down everything else.

I went to my mother’s house in the first time in like 3 years including the years I was in Paris. I walked up nervously up the steps trying to calm down my own heart from bursting out of my chest. I ring the doorbell and there was no answer so I knocked on the door a few times. I waited for about 5 minutes and then someone opened it up. It was my little sister Esdeath opened the door with such a big smile on her face. When she motioned me in I could already feel chills down my spine replaying the memories of my mother hating me over and over again. I walked into the family room and there was my mother sitting on the couch watching some TV. I mouth out the words to greet her but nothing would come out not even a little peep. My mother saw me and stood up to take a look at me properly. I didn’t notice that I grew so much that I had to look down on my mother.

“I knew it you came her to look down on me like you did all those other years.” I shook my head but she just kept going. “You and your father are always alike thinking you are so great huh well how great is it to be killing your own mother.”

“That’s not right.” I finally managed to say to her. I already had tears in my eyes letting myself believe that I am to be blamed for my mother’s condition. That I was the one who got her into the car accident. “I didn’t do anything wrong. You should know that I am your child.”

“Don’t call yourself “my child”. You are a devil I didn’t give birth to you. I only have one daughter and she is living here with me. You are nothing to me NOTHING!” I had nothing to argue to her when I was about to the doorbell rang. I walked up to the door and noticed some suspicious people so I didn’t open it. Esdeath was running down the stairs until I had to tell her to quiet down. She nodded her head and I put her into the closet near the front door. I wiped away my tears and waited until they went away but they didn’t. They kept knocking on the door until my mother yelled at them. I opened the door and they just barged right in and placed a gun to my head. The people looked like the people out of an S.W.A.T. team instead they had Antiskill embodied onto their chests and on the right side of their arm. I raised my hands and hoped they do nothing to me. We started speaking but I didn’t like how they demanded on how I was to go with them without asking questions. When I refused they took my mother and dragged her to the front door and threw her onto the ground at my feet. Pulled her hair and placed a knife right at her throat, it so close I saw blood already dripping down from the blade and her neck. I panicked and told them I would go with them. They looked at me and the guy nodded his head. They pushed me down and injected me with I think was a tranquilizer but I wasn’t too sure since I didn’t feel it at all. That’s when I heard that they said the woman was useless she’s seen enough dispose of her. I watched as the shot my mom in the head and blood splattered all over the room and it hit my right eye. It stung me enough for it to bring back the tears. I yelled and called her name over and over again. Watching her life began to fade away, her blood grew more and more onto the floor, watching her die made me remember all those times where I had killed so many people, replaying their deaths one by one. Until I found myself killing the people who murdered my mom with their own guns and knives at first then I felt no need to be touching the things they used to kill her. I lay there in the pool of her blood mixed in with the people who murdered her and I could hear Esdeath crying. Somehow the drug they injected me with made me feel so fuzzy I fell the ground and watched the people carry me to the car. I heard one person grunt. “Huh finally worked hurry up boys and clean this up. We better restrain this abomination before it wakes up again. I could hear some parts of some arguments but not all which was a shame since they just took the person and threw her in the van too. I couldn’t see much since they had already blindfolded me and chained me up so I couldn’t escape or jump out of the car either that or kill them and take over the van itself.

When I woke up my arms were chained to the walls, my feet were chained to the floors and my mouth was gagged. The room was almost dark but I could see that there was another living body in the room with me. I jangled my chains to see if the person was awake and the person was. Though I heard them go thump into something my guess it was the wall on the other side of the room. The door opened quickly and light spread into the room so fast my eyes couldn’t adjust to it. When it did I realized that the person who was with me was Chris shivering in fear as if she was facing a murderer. The people came in injected me with like 6-8 shots. I lost all movement of my body and went limp after that they unlocked my chains and dragged me out of the room. Chris followed because they asked her to and brought her to another room. They brought me to a table and restrained me to my legs to my arms up to my neck and head. I could see people’s eyes were smiling and they pulled out several shots and added them in anyplace they could see. I could feel everything in my body tear itself out to my skin, organs, veins and even my own blood cells. I couldn’t hold my scream any longer so I tried to scream but blood just spurted out like a hose until I got myself choking up for some air at least. I watched as a person was scribbling down some stuff. They all left the room in a hurry and left me there to bleed to death is what I had assumed. Later I woke up in the same place but I wasn’t restrained nor was I chained up. I was just lying in a very bloody bed with a body which ached all over. I tried moving but it refused my orders so I lied there for quite an amount of time letting my mind swim around a bit listening to the quietness. After which was about an hour or two I tried again but I got a weak response so I worked with it.

Trembling my way down the halls I saw a door and peeked through it. Some people were arguing on how the experiment will never work if they don’t lessen the amount of dosage they give to people. I walked passed the door and continued y way out of the place of which I had no idea where I was going. When I reached a place I saw two people holding Chris waiting at a door. She was in handcuffs and I couldn’t let them take her. I rushed over their using all of my strength and grabbed one of the people’s guns as they were so focused on what they were going to do with the extra cash they had just received. I pointed it to one of the person’s heads and went through and through to the other person. They both fell to the ground having their eyes look at me. Chris turned around and started backing away from me when the elevator came I grabbed her and threw her into the elevator and started looking for a button. I pushed a random button and got out of the elevator, watching her face full of fear made me realize that I can never go back to being normal anymore I crossed that line to long ago. As the elevators started to close the alarm went off and I heard a scream for my name and I heard pounding on the door as it grew faintly. Not many people came in time for me to regain most of my strength seeing that they didn’t take my clothes. I reached into my inside pocket and popped in some enhancement pills I got from Scythe when I was working for him. I started running around in circles hoping someone would catch me. I heard people yelling and screaming on what was going on. I saw a stairwell and ran up to it and exited out a trapdoor to an abandoned warehouse near a power plant. I looked at my bloody clothes and took them off. I saw a person coming into the building and I jumped the person to grab their clothes. Once I finished I ran out of the building not looking suspicious at all and tried to find out where I was.

Well I guess you could say long story short I was caught and me and Chris made out our differences somehow but that doesn’t change the fact that I am now a monster hiding in human skin. It’s what the people call their best research subject yet. 

When I looked over the pages I just flexed my hand from all the writing I did and folded all of the pieces of paper the I placed them in the pillow. Grabbed my phone and called Rin.

"......................................................"

"......................................................"

"Hello."

"Rin, I need you to come here after all."

"I see, you want me to bring them too or no?"

"Bring them, I want to see them and I'm sure they would want to see me too." 

© 2015 CrimsonShinigami


Author's Note

CrimsonShinigami
Sorry if it is too long it's just that I didn't want to make more and more pages it may seem interesting or confusing but well next time I'll make a shorter story oh and please tell me your opinions I want to see if I need improving

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on December 14, 2015
Last Updated on December 14, 2015

Author

CrimsonShinigami
CrimsonShinigami

Edmonton, Canada



About
I like writing poems and stories but I never had the chance to show others they may not be as good as others but I tried my best. I enjoy reading books that have a good story plot. I hate quiet room.. more..

Writing