Dreaming, Praying, Hoping

Dreaming, Praying, Hoping

A Poem by Charles.Watwood

Dreaming, Praying, Hoping. Dreaming for happiness, for wishes, and for new perspectives on life. Praying for love, for health, and for the prayers themselves to come too. Hoping for things to go right, things to go wrong, and for new ways to learn. All things good and bad go back to three simple concepts, Dreaming, Praying, Hoping. All things in life either go good or bad. Some good things make our hearts flutter off like a butterfly, or just a simple rush of adrenaline to give us a momentary sense of joy. Bad things happen to pull us away from the good. To show us that what we put into this life, what we get from might not be the best. While stuck on this bad part people suffer and go into darkness only to see, that life may not always be what you want it to be. People will come out and see the light and realize that they need to good and the bad of life. With out the fine line of both people wouldn't realize the pain of the bad or know the richness of the good. For one to Dream Pray and Hope, Shall get from the dark and back up to the light.

© 2011 Charles.Watwood


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

very wise words ,
we all have hope dreams , and prays,
and if we are lucky, we can follow those hope dreams and prays
and they might come through
sadly we arent all that lucky!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Yes so very wise and wonderful. Love it

Posted 12 Years Ago


How very wise and heartening. Good job. Yosh!!



P.S. Thanks for the review

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 26, 2011
Last Updated on August 26, 2011