And Beyond #27

And Beyond #27

A Story by Charlie!
"

Totally found this writing at my G-Pa's from when I was in 3rd grade! Woot for old cool stuff! (I did correct some of the grammar and a few mis-spellings but left it as original as possible)

"
One day I was walking with my parents and a creature popped right out of the sand... or should I say pizza! The monster had one big eye, two huge arms, two small legs, three big teeth, and four small teeth. Guess what happened next?... First he punched me, then he tied up my parents, and now he's making parent stew! (Also I'm kinda mad) Then I got lost and I was standing in pizza! I also think I'm in another dimension?! The clouds were blue and the sky was white, also the water was red. I found something that will top all that off... new weapons! All I was doing is looking behind rocks and SLAM! I found a Bower's ax (the best), horn nails, and bee trees. Bee tree's are tree's that are formed by bee's. A Bower's ax is an ax with a tiny pick (and it's extremely sharp blade!) and a loop handle. Horn nails are the sharpest nails in the world! Then I took the weapons. While I was walking a CD with a fork in it's head said, "Psyduck will find you and kill you!" I said "Not with my weapons!" He said "He has the king Bower sword of darkness!" I said "Uh oh!" So I ran and ran and ran until I tripped into Psyduck! Yes we had a battle. Man he was a good fighter! First he swung his sword, then I swung my ax. I chopped of his head head and he chopped my hand off! I won, got my parents back, glued them back together, made creature stew, drank the red water, and got poisoned and died! Happy?!

© 2013 Charlie!


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cute little blast from the past for you. Surprisingly focused for how young you were.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Charlie!

11 Years Ago

Thanks! It had a rough draft and brain storm stapled to it so I'm sure that contributed. Also I alwa.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
1 Review
Added on February 19, 2013
Last Updated on February 19, 2013

Author

Charlie!
Charlie!

Bradenton, FL



About
Guess you'd have to put in the effort and interact with me in order to find out, Oh noes! WHY?!?!1 more..

Writing
Take me as Take me as

A Poem by Charlie!