What am I?

What am I?

A Poem by Charms
"

What was a passing thought of random images got turned into my favourite creation, inspired by the night sky and Summer breeze. I found magic that night.

"
What am I but the dream you dream when you sleep at night or a dream you see the moment you open your eyes in the morning to the dawn when it peeps in through you window?
What am I but the wind that tosses your hair when you step out of your house in the evening?
What am I but the rain drops that slide down your window pane?
What am I but the thoughts you think when thoughts fail to come to your mind?

I am the stars at night when you stand by your window and look up at the dark sky.
I am the morning sunshine that peeps at you through the slits of your curtains that hang in your bedroom.
I am the childish innocence. 
I am the smile that lights up your eyes. 
I am nothing but a reflection of you.

© 2013 Charms


Author's Note

Charms
This little poem was written for my husband when we started dating.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice piece my fellow dreamer. Excellent job you did indeed!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Charms

11 Years Ago

Thank you Levi. :)
WOW!
This is love!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Charms

11 Years Ago

I sure hope it is! ;)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 13, 2013
Last Updated on February 28, 2013

Author

Charms
Charms

Panjim, Goa, India



About
A writer, dreamer, thinker. I think I've written on almost every genre but nothing published as yet. I have two novels in the editing process, one movie script and one children's fairy story (about to.. more..

Writing