Chapter 12 Trapped

Chapter 12 Trapped

A Story by Stacey Mckinnon
"

Assignment in english class (int 2). Had to write our own chapter from a book we have read. Mines was 'The Crew'.

"

Silence… that’s all I heard. Again and again there was nothing but silence. Time and place? I do not know.

 

I hardly remember anything.

 

Except one thing. My life was turned into complete darkness by the simple task I do everyday. Walking home from school.

 

It was like any other day. I said goodbye to my friends then off I went trailing home. The sun was beaming with a fiery heat. I could feel the sweat racing down my face. A clear blue sky ran over the whole town creating a chilled and relaxed atmosphere. The flowers in Mrs. Appleton’s treasure garden were blooming happily. Mrs. Appleton’s garden was her pride and joy. It was like her child. I could smell the tastefully sweet roses as they danced in the cool breeze. I never knew in that split second I would be trapped. No where to run. No where to hide. The last thing I remember is the smell of cigarettes and very strong cologne. Then it went all dark. I’m sorry.

 

Yes I am terrified. I’m blind in this place. Who wouldn’t be terrified? I am beginning to question if my life was over…? Was this the devils sinister cave, full of voices from previous souls which kept him strong? I’m surrounded by the most evil darkness, the cold air and my fear.

 

A small tint of light shot down from the smallest window ever produced. I stood up nervously from the jagged pricks from the floor, my legs felt stiff. My cold body tensed as I took a couple steps forward to get to the small glowing window.

 

Standing there I could feel the cool breeze from the tiny hole in the corner. I stood there as it blew away my troubles. My hair slowly moved in the breeze. It was lifeless with no shine or grace. It was dead. My skin was deteriorating slowly becoming dry and cracked and eventually gently falling off.

 

I looked up at the stained window and cleared my head. Took a deep breath in and then out as I shook in fear. I turned to my left and I can see little detail of the room. It was damp and lifeless. There was one chair which was cracked and battered with tints of black. My heart sank; there were red splashes and a horrid aroma of stale blood. I was really frightened now. The floor wasn’t any better; it was stained with holes covering corner to corner. I was a fly, trapped and alone, no-where to go.

 

A tear glistened down my soft pale cheek as I gazed out the window and thought to myself…

 

I’m trapped, alone and lost.

My life is over in the end.

That’s it, I’m finished.

© 2011 Stacey Mckinnon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on November 8, 2011
Last Updated on November 8, 2011

Author

Stacey Mckinnon
Stacey Mckinnon

edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom



About
Where to start.... I KNOW XD My name is Stacey McKinnon and I am 19. Some people may say I have... an abnormal imagination because at times I come out with the most weirdest things. I am very op.. more..

Writing