What I See

What I See

A Poem by Cheerio
"

I wrote this about my Best friend Missy so its got some meaning to it obviously.

"

She has angel soft hair, gently russled by the wind. Her skin is like a baby doll, porcelin and pale. She seems flawless to a T. But deep down I see a shattered heart, fore-lorn and beaten down. She is so perfect, she has an amazing smile and a great personality, but yet when I see her she is hallowed out like a pumpkin on my birthday. She doesn't see what I see on the outside or what everyone else sees on the outside. She sees a new pimple, a frizzy section in her hair, her eyeliner not exact on both eyes, and too much body fat. As far as I can tell she can't se what everyone else sees inside and outside of her. I see her personality; bright and shining and her gorgeous good looks. If only she could see what I see.
 

© 2009 Cheerio


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on September 23, 2009

Author

Cheerio
Cheerio

Puyallup, WA



About
So i love dogs! My bestie is kurtis but Larrinda is pretty damn cool! My life is great. I fake a smile on days im not okay and smile on days i am okay. people don't really know that I'm easily.. more..

Writing