I Love You

I Love You

A Story by digital_angel19
"

This is a short excerpt from a story I am currently writing.

"
I kiss him tenderly. A kiss with all the feelings I have for him. He looks confused, but his phone rings. He moves to pick it up and seems to have a tense conversation with the person he was talking to. I figured it had to do with his 'retaliation' on the syndicates that have made him who he didn't want to be. A murderer.

At that moment, I knew something was wrong. That we were already saying goodbye to each other. And as I hug him from behind, trembling with uncertainty, I softly whisper.

"Please... Please, come back to me. Ok?"

He turns around slowly, as if he hadn't expected me to say those words. And he embraces me. Securely. In a way that makes me feel like all is right in the world and that I will always be safe in his arms. I feel him silently crying, before he nestles his forehead at the crook of my neck. My arms come around his shoulders, holding him, and I say, "I love you."

© 2013 digital_angel19


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice, and fits well here in its context.

Yeah, you knew what you were doing, huh? "Leave'em wanting more," I heard her say, hiding behind her computer screen.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013