The man who took me away

The man who took me away

A Story by Chele
"

with a dance

"
Jazz, cigarette, wine... these are all I need for a wonderful evening. I sat by a dim lighten candle, holding my glass of carries red wine, sipping with full pleasure. The saxophone starts playing, oh my, the sound of heaven. I closed my eyes, a pair of big gentle hands now took mine, and lead me to a dance. He tucks me close to his body so smoothly, his hands run slowly from my neck to my hip. His body, pressing against mine and moving softly from side to side. His smells enchanted me. Oh, please, Touch my face and kiss me. You push me away and pull me back, holding me even closer, touching my face with yours. You breath into my hair and exhaled in my ear, kissing it softly. Oh, please, Tell me that you want me. ...the look, of love, its in your eyes... the lady starts to sing in her deep touchy voice. Your hands hold me tighter as if you needed me like you always known. ...the look, of love, it saying so much more than just words would ever say... You look at me with your eyes filled with desires. Starring at my lips as you are longing for them to kiss every part of you. You smile at me for the first time and kiss me on my forehead. "Take my hands and come with me, out of here, out of this disguising world full of evil souls." Chele.KY.

© 2015 Chele


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on March 6, 2015
Last Updated on March 7, 2015
Tags: love, longing, loneliness, feeling, sad, lost, heart, waiting, romance, touch, soul

Author

Chele
Chele

United Kingdom



About
Jazz lover. more..

Writing
Crying Soul Crying Soul

A Story by Chele


Scream Scream

A Story by Chele