A letter to me

A letter to me

A Story by C.D
"

When you're down remember all the good in the world and remember that you have gone this far without killing your self, you'll make this hell.

"

Hello me. I just wanted to let you know how happy you are. I hope you read back on this and remember all the good stuff that has happened. You are doing so good right now. You are so happy and your butt looks so good. You are an actual teenager, going out and having fun with friends. You girl are killing it. You are ear to ear smiling at 11:30 on a school night, that's crazy. But I'm just letting you know baby girl, whatever hell you are going through now, the hell that caused you to read this again, just know it's not worth it baby girl. You have this in the bag. You do you and you go out with that boy and you wing your eyeliner, and you buy those cute undies that only you will see. You do your best baby girl at whatever you're doing. And if you embarrass yourself you brush that s**t off and laugh. You got this baby girl. You better smile and you better write your little heart out and you better laugh and joke and you better be having the best damn time of your life. There is no time to be sad in this short life you have. You need to go out and life it. Before you know it you'll be picking flowers out to be placed at your death bed. Your beautiful a*s better go out and have fun. You got this baby. Im proud of you and all the things that you can become. So smile baby, and be happy.

and don't you forget to love yourself. You are most important when it comes to love.. YOU GOTTA LOVE YOU BOO BOO.

© 2016 C.D


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on March 28, 2016
Last Updated on March 28, 2016
Tags: mental health

Author

C.D
C.D

Grimes , IA



About
I feel a strange passion towards writing, poetry, and music, I have yet to discover what I can do with a pen and paper, although I am willing to try, I can not promise anything special. more..

Writing
Writers Block Writers Block

A Poem by C.D


The breaking point The breaking point

A Story by C.D


11:11 11:11

A Poem by C.D