Midnight's Dream

Midnight's Dream

A Poem by Chi Nichole

Stuck in a time where time does not exist I have become one with nothing's abyss.
Trying to beg for my awake my spirit has gone for more, but she doesn't realize she has opened the wrong door.
Out pops the man with the daring in his face.
There is no where to run. She is out of space.
She tries to believe that this battle will be won, but she has no idea the damage that has been done.
Trying to convince her to return, but she doesn't understand, here, she cannot learn.
She's trying to fight not to look into his eyes. If she was to, life would be deprived.
She believes that what she sees is real and in doing so she seals the deal.
She's now trying to get herself to stop, but her soul, the man will not drop.
She realizes she sees the door, but doesn't know how to get out anymore.
I call to her and beg her to come home. My body shaken and can't do anything on its own.
When she returns I beg her to stay. One day, I fear, she won't find her way.
Inside my dreams she has ran about before, but she goes somewhere else once midnight opens the door.

© 2013 Chi Nichole


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on December 3, 2013
Last Updated on December 3, 2013

Author

Chi Nichole
Chi Nichole

North Port, FL



Writing