Twisted; Confused

Twisted; Confused

A Poem by Choco

Dont get it twisted! Dont get it confused! I only play the game like a fool. My caliber of though revolve like 38's, yours are popin off and missing cus you shootin blanks.

 If its childs play then i spy with my brown eyes all the lies in which you cry, becuase im high dont despise, no herb in me im high off mine or im feelin myself as you would say a lil to much, but if you aint feelin yoself then you way outa touch. I say one again

Dont get it twisted! Dont get it cunfused! I am the one or so should you choose, and beeleived you me you are the one cunfused, the lies you tell yourself so many untruths. yes im talkin to you, The gender oposite of mine the way you scream and wine how its must not be your time, how we're all the same one of a kind.

 Now your so tired of all the bullshit, you just want a real man, a n***a that fits, fits a good persona whos not counterfit, if he treats me right and love me true Ill keep him forever thats what Ill do. OK, Dr. Sues, with all the jive how many times have you told that lie.

 You past him up for the one with those wonderful lines, about how he'll take care of you after he hits it from behind, but i know i know it was the 6 pack that blinded your eyes, or those shiney rims on that drop top benz, you past them up when you were looking at them. But dont worry cus he got deeper and deeper and left you hurt again.

 Its not hard to see where im going with this when you start to evolve you'll understand the rhyme of my lips. This is not a cry from a broken man, not from someone ignorant trying to understand, cus in this life i've been both of those men ive been pasted up and watch you past over him. All im saying is. Dont get it twisted! Dont get it confused! The reason you're unhappy is because of you!

© 2008 Choco


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

14 views and no comment... mmmm
could be the spelling;
might be the use of the word n***a;
or maybe you just hit the truth in places
people don't want to see.

ven



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 7, 2008

Author

Choco
Choco

Dallas, TX



About
Im Choco, Ive always like to write; poetry, short stories, whatever. Some people have told me that I have talent but what does that mean right, they're my friends. Anyway I would apreciate any feedbac.. more..

Writing
The Narrator The Narrator

A Poem by Choco


Dear Love Dear Love

A Poem by Choco