A Preacher in Peril

A Preacher in Peril

A Story by T. L. O'Neal
"

This is a fiction pieace and a companion to Caroline Bloom's piece.

"

Working on getting it up.

© 2008 T. L. O'Neal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

Loved this........so funny and the pictures just had me laughing!!!
So many wonderful parts that caught me...........you are a fab writer and
really should be published by now!!
The pic of you as a priest is great!!!!Fitted the story wonderfully!!!

The rats just turned by stomach!!!

Off to read Caroline now................
made my day this story!!

Well done both of you
!



Posted 16 Years Ago


15 of 15 people found this review constructive.

LoL - You, as a Pastor. Heaven help us all!
Great job. Cute scenario. I'm hoping your friend gets to you before those women do. I'll click on the link.
Great job!!



Posted 16 Years Ago


14 of 15 people found this review constructive.

This is hilarious. I just love the first picture with you as a priest TL... that cracked me right up. Especially as i noticed the folds of the cloth gave off signals of man-breasts... or was it a female priest? haha. In terms of biographical fiction (of a non-romance kind) in story form you are without doubt my favourtie writer and this collaboration piece is simple genius. Now its time for part 2.

Posted 16 Years Ago


15 of 16 people found this review constructive.

I thought this was really hilarious and liked the idea of the two of you working together on it. I laughed my way through it from beginning to end. - Mimi.

Posted 16 Years Ago


18 of 18 people found this review constructive.

You are a complete riot! I nearly fell off my chair in laughter! Very cool collaboration, and funny pics. O man, you are something else. BP's have the best humor I've found !! Love ya, sis

Posted 16 Years Ago


16 of 17 people found this review constructive.

Well T you have done it again LOL! How do you come up with such funny stories? It was kind of gross but it sure did make me laugh. Well I'm off to read Carolines part now.
Kelley Frost

Posted 16 Years Ago


18 of 18 people found this review constructive.

Well I have read the Whole story and I must say I laughed at a lot of it, and was throughly entertained in all. You both did a fantastic job on this piece. The classic tale of good and evil with a funny modern twist. Great Job.
Debby

Posted 16 Years Ago


18 of 19 people found this review constructive.

This is very humorous.. both of you did a great job putting this together.. love the whole story.. and the pictures too lol
Good work.

Chloe
xoxo

Posted 16 Years Ago


18 of 18 people found this review constructive.

LMAO I'm still stuck on you being a preacher!!!

I love the story. You are too much! I thought your non-fiction pieces were funny, I should've known that you'd be able to spin a fiction tale that truely shines... a collab between two of my favorite writers... I look foward to Caroline's half!

Posted 16 Years Ago


19 of 19 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2008
Last Updated on February 18, 2008

Author

T. L. O'Neal
T. L. O'Neal

In the sticks, NC



About
I started writing as a way to work out my feelings and found that I enjoyed it very much. I enjoy humor and feel that you can find it in most things, even though it may be hard to find at the moment. .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..