Guilt.

Guilt.

A Story by ChrisGarrow.
"

A random scene I thought up. It's not the best.

"
The concentration in her eyes was dragging on the floor. She was deep in her thoughts. "What would they think?" she asked herself. Over whelmed by the possibilities, she picked up her pace and left the restraunt without taking her gaze from the floor. I ran out after her. I called to her, but she didn't turn until the third cry. I looked at her and asked, "What is it?". She looked at me as if she were staring right through me, through everything in her sight, through all that she's known, and without expression she said "Nothing." That was all, "Nothing." I nodded and left her to her business. For a moment I thought she might speak again, instead she quickly wrapped herself in her coat and continued down the street. I watched her until she reached the end of the block. I could hear her gentle sobs the whole way. I felt a hand on my shoulder, but paid little attention to it. "Let it go." the voice said. "She will return."

© 2012 ChrisGarrow.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on February 24, 2012
Last Updated on February 24, 2012
Previous Versions

Author

ChrisGarrow.
ChrisGarrow.

Malone, NY



About
I am a young man who enjoys putting his everyday thoughts of life and such into words on paper or in a blog like this. more..

Writing
A Minute A Minute

A Story by ChrisGarrow.


On God On God

A Story by ChrisGarrow.