Walk of The Dreamer

Walk of The Dreamer

A Story by Christian Phillips
"

Short but meaningful

"

Walk of the Dreamer


   I've been waiting so long. In the void where I rest in an illusional sleep, my daydream, I sit and contemplate the paths in which I come to pass. I reminisce of the past...though sometimes not exact since at times I'm in a trance.


  Why do I live? Who am I and what worth do I have on this earth? The question which never finds an answer sits in my head bouncing back and forth like the echoes of church bells. What is life? What is the reason for existence?


  In between these thought remains all the strife, all the struggle, and every single piece of joy and misery that when put together paint the face of reality. And among this perception lies the gathering of all aspects of imagination, dreams.


   Peace. Escapism. Terror. Beauty. Those are few of a thousand words to describe the figure of dreams. Each and every one with it's own unique flavor like the fingerprints stained on our fingers. Day and night I dream on this path named the “Walk of the Dreamer”.


© 2018 Christian Phillips


Author's Note

Christian Phillips
Just curious if this is any good or not for a short piece.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on April 1, 2018
Last Updated on April 1, 2018
Tags: Short, Dreams, Thoughts, Art

Author

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

OH



About
Daydream all the time so I figure I write some of it down. more..

Writing