Terrible at Goodbyes

Terrible at Goodbyes

A Story by Naps
"

Its the most difficult part of a relationship

"

“It’s okay, I’ll be back before you know it” He said that in an optimistic tone but deep down he knew that the next couple months were going to be hell. “Im going to call you every day while I’m gone” A tear rolled down his face as he said those words


FLIGHT 356 IS NOW BOARDING 


A quick glance over his shoulder and he saw his friend beckoning for him. He turned his head back to her and saw the look of pure sadness on her face. A red storm was at full rage in her eyes. The storm brought massive showers that had resulted in floods streaming down to her chin. The flood waters had turned black from her make-up. She thinks she looks like a mess at this moment. She is a mess mentally. The love of her life is leaving and she can not go with him. When he saw the look of distress on her face he immediately put his hand on her face, wiped away the tears and kissed her. More tears came from his eyes now as he could not fathom not seeing her every day. 


FLIGHT 356 FINAL BOARDING CALL


“Don’t forget about me while I’m gone okay?

“Never baby"

“I love you”

“I love you”


He walked to the terminal, before leaving he looked back and saw her crying, he smiled. Dropping his bags he ran to her. He picked her up and she sobbed into his brown jacket that they had got together at a thrift shop.


“I don’t have time to say what I want, but all I’ll say is one day you’ll share my last name.”


He took his hat that he had worn thousands of times off, it was his favorite, and put it on her head. Another kiss. Their hands slowly separated and he turned and ran into the terminal. This time he knew he couldn’t look back because he would have to hug her more and miss the flight.


As the last bit of his bag turned the corner and she couldn’t see him anymore she dropped to her knees. His mom sobbing with her helped her up and gave her a hug. 


“It’s okay sweety, I miss him too”


She watched the plane leave. She didn’t move until the plane was completely over the horizon. 


As the final tear came down her face she said under her breath “See you soon goofball"

© 2016 Naps


Author's Note

Naps
my grammar is probably shit and most likely have some spelling errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
Added on April 25, 2016
Last Updated on April 25, 2016
Tags: airplanes, airport, goodbye, hard goodbyes, Love

Author

Naps
Naps

CA



Writing
While Lonely While Lonely

A Story by Naps


Rugby Jargon Rugby Jargon

A Story by Naps


Cigars Cigars

A Story by Naps