One Love

One Love

A Story by Chris Parker
"

The story of Jessica Green (Jessie)

"
One Love

  I watched as the clouds sauntered by, the grass grew taller, and my son die helplessly.  I was a single mother not by the fathers choice but by the will of God that my husband was taken home. Im twenty-two and my husband had died in a car crash at thirty. Now me, Jessie, was forced too sit and suffer as my three year old son, Mark, lie in a hospital bed, bleeding from the inside out. There was no answer to my questions and no cure for whatever he had. But of course that had been seven years ago. Now as I lie in that hospital bed I can't help but think of my dead son. I remember the day exactly...
  March 21, 2001 6:15 a.m. I sat in the corner watching the slight rise and fall of Mark's stomach... When suddenly it stopped. Alarms fell all around my head and suddenly the room was filled with nurses. I was pushed out of the room too make room for the doctors and machines. I had waited for hours to hear that the only thing I had left too love would survive. I had no parents, I knew none of my aunts or uncles, and after the car crash I had stayed as far away from Luke's family as possible thinking it would be too painful. Finally a nursed pushed open the heavy waiting room door. A smile was plastered across her face but her eyes betrayed nothing but sadness. "Mrs.Green?" "Yes Ma'am? Please telll me my sons alright! Please." The last word had come out a whisper and I was afraid she hadn't heard me. "I'm sorry. Mrs.Green your son died. The bleeding had spread too his brain and filled his lungs. There was nothing we could do." I could feel my knees go weak and I felt myself sink to the floor. In terrible fear that all this was real, and when I stood up it was.
  Now I lay here staring at the ceiling. I'm hopeing like hell that i'll die. Right here on the operating table. I hoped I never had to deal with the grief I felt for my son and husband. But I had one reason to live. Christian. Christian had been my best friend since first grade and had helped me through everything. I had always loved him and was here because of him. I couldn't stand the thought of someone else I loved dying. The bullet had looked so good and my heart was so close. But I missed. I would have joined the life I wanted... or death I wanted, If Christian had never found me bleeding too death on the living room rug.....

*3 months before***

  "Jessica Maria Green. Will you marry me?" The guy infront of me was Christian. He was down on bended knee and holding a beautiful diamond in his hands. I wanted to faint, but I knew if I did I would probably damaged my stiches. "Oh my God. Christian are you serious?" "Would I be down on this filthy ground in my church pants if I was f*****g kidding?" "Yes. Yes. Ill marry you!" I couldn't have made a bigger mistake. The moment I married him I knew something bad was gonna happen to him. Wheither it was death or sickness. Though I couldn't imagine my life without him.
  2 months later I was Mrs.Carter. The honeymoon was great but I had no idea what too expect when I returned, I especially had never expected too be beaten.  "D****T JESSIE!! HOW THE F**K DO YOU KEEP YOUR F*****G HEAD ON YOUR SO GOD DAMNED STUPID!!" Thats when he hit me. I was a month pregnant and he hadn't taken the news lightly. It was stupid of me too hit back though. "OH. SO YOU HAVEN'T LEARNED?" "L-learned what? I asked my voice trembleing. "YOU DON'T HIT THE MASTER YOU B***H!!" He grabed the nearest sharp object he could. A letter opener. I threw my hands up to cover my face, then remembered the unborn child in my tummy and knew he would aim there first.
  A slash across my hands proved my theory right. Gasping in pain I wiggled away, but Christian was faster. I was dragged by my pant legs until I was under him. He sliced me across the bridge of my nose."NOW YOUR GONNA BE A GOOD GIRL AND GIVE DADDY WHAT HE WANTS NO COMPLAINTS RIGHT??" "Yes whatever you want!" I wailed in agony. He ripped my jeans off tearing away anything else I was wearing.
  Before I knew what he was doing his penis was inside me and thrusting hard, causeing me too whimper in pain. His teeth bit down hard on my n*****s like he didnt care if he bit them off or not. Thrusting harder I thought he would break into my birth canal! "Its your turn to be ontop!" Christian whispered super horny in my ear. " I cant- I cant move." I panted. "B***H I F*****G TOLD YOU TOO GET ONTOP NOW DO IT!!" A slash too close to my throat to risk fireing another comeback at him made me try my hardest too get ontop. I had not satisfied him for he threw me off. I landed with a hard thud against the couch. I could feel blood rushing from a gash on my head and my vision clouding as I entered unconsiousness. I couldn't scream or run away. I had to face him. And he was winning. I had enough sense left to see him comeing towards me the letter opener in his hands. I gash across my bare stomach made me convulse in pain and another acrosss my neck made breathing harder. With every passing second I could feel myself slipping away...

*Current Time***

  I woke up in a hospital bed everything hurt and I could feel my heart beating slower then a normal persons. "Where am I?" "Your here with me Jessie. You remember me right? Your husband." "Luke!?""No Jessie its Christian." "Christian? Christian! You get away from me!! Get away from me! Your a killer! You tried to kill me!" "You better shut up right now! You dont know what the f**k your saying!" A sudden whosh of air told me he had a knife and was willing to play this game all over again. I immediantly shut up. "What do you want from me? What will it take for you never to talk to me again?" "Why Jessie your my wife. I always want you with me! And the sex is good... When you cooperate. " "D****t Christian what do you f*****g want from me!" I was to weak to yell so it sounded like I was begging, which sent a wicked smirk across his face. "All I want from you is....





Sequal Out Soon! I know I used bad (really bad grammer) Please just ignore it! I hope you like it!! : )

© 2009 Chris Parker


Author's Note

Chris Parker
Ignore Mt Grammer Please Im really bad at it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
Added on March 24, 2009

Author

Chris Parker
Chris Parker

Dunn, NC



About
Im writing sad depressing things now a days so dont come looking for happy! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Chris Parker


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Chris Parker