Rosemary's One Love 2

Rosemary's One Love 2

A Story by Chris Parker
"

This is what happens in the rest of the story!

"
Rosemary's One Love 2

  I held my baby's hand tightly as if the entire world depended on it. Like if I let go my cruel, cruel reality would set into this tiny boy's mind. I had named him Luke after my mothers first husband. A man who, as I had heard, was a gentle and kind man who never placed a hand on her and who she had loved with her heart on her sleeve. Though I knew that this Luke would deal with things much harder then Jessie's Luke. I just hoped I could keep him safe.

*Rick's Point Of View***

  I looked down at the beautiful baby boy in my lover's hands. I only wished he was mine. My name was on the birth certificate and Christian didn't even know she was in the Maternity Ward. I don't even think he knew where his daughter- and his baby- where. Another thing Christian didn't know was that he would NEVER see this precious bundle. I was going to avenge Rosemary's beatings and then the death of my mother's best friend, Jessie, who just so happened too be Rose's mother. The time would come soon and I hoped like hell that it would come soon.

*Rosemary's Point Of View***

  As I packed up what few belongings Rick had brought for me I kept thinking of what kind of trouble I would be in when I arrived home. Rick's parents had agreed to take the baby in order to keep him safe. I knew Christian would be waiting. Drunk. George was probably with him. I just hoped he didn't notice me walk in.      
  The car ride home was too short and very quiet. Luke had fallen asleep and Rick's eyes screamed that he was angry. "Your not gonna confront Christian are you?" "I'll decide when I see him." "Please Rick. Please don't! I don't want this too turn into a big fight!" "I said  Ill decide when I see him!" With that the conversation was over and I had lost. Not surprising. We pulled into my driveway and like I had said George and Christian where here. "Go through the back. They won't see us that way." Rick nodded and pulled Luke from his car seat. I headed for the front door ready to confront whatever was coming for me. "Christian. Im home." I said almost too softly to be heard. "Ive been waiting for you. YOU LITTLE BRAT!!" I was startled by the sudden burst of anger but I remained calm. "I-I've been at Rick's- Rickey's. Rickey Host." "WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU DOING OVER THERE!!" "Christian please calm down I didn't do anything. " I turned around to face the man I was terrified of. Turning slowly I saw the nose of a bright black pistol. "W-what are you doing with that?" "Good night!" Before I knew what he was gonna do I was down on the  floor. A bullet through my back.  Nearing unconciousness I heard the vioce of the one guy I didn't want too hear.
  "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE!" The vioce of Rick was the last thing I heard as I sank into a deep black hole.



Wait and see what happens in Rick's Revenge coming soon!!

© 2009 Chris Parker


Author's Note

Chris Parker
Grr! Grammer!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on March 24, 2009

Author

Chris Parker
Chris Parker

Dunn, NC



About
Im writing sad depressing things now a days so dont come looking for happy! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Chris Parker


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Chris Parker