The Dream to dividend

The Dream to dividend

A Story by StephensonC
"

A wizard is wizard. It is about a wizard.

"






The dream to dividend.



Written and created by


Christopher Stephenson


9:22 p. m. Wednesday January 16, 2019






































Prologue
















































In a black mist, he searched a dark ship. He could not find her he looked everywhere. The crew was laying around dead. He only feared. The worst. That once it would be light. He still wouldn't find her. And although, he had thoughts running about his mind about how much he liked her. Or even loved her. He tried so hard to look your most lost his mind looking at the dead crew laying around. Until, from the moonlight he seemed shadow something Passover above him. It wasn't quite sure exactly what, or why he was even on the ship. A voice ranted, then.


“I know you are looking for me my death is near. Once I was the woman you always loved. But now I am here to end my suffering. “


Said the beast the creature in the dark.


For a moment he knew exactly what the Dragon was there an unsatisfied. Creature that would end him to destroy the very thing. That he must always take care of must always sacrifice. Magic. And for some reason he knew wasn't going to be easy. For at this point even knew we didn't know he was. So who was he? Was if able to magic was he actually wrong. Was he one of the types that was actually against magic to end it. So he took a sword from the from the belt sword. He put his sword in the air. Thinking to himself, 'what am I doing?' “I must find out what exactly. I'm doing on this ship? “


Said the wondering problem.


He knew in his sacrificed that he must learn.


The creature began to conclave the ship. By knocking over the sales in the side so he would drown. As the beast the creature. Was talking in aspirations about how he was going to eat him. And how he was going to drown first. Raving on and on as sails hit the water.


“I will dispose of you. I will eat you. I will...............

…........... I will drowned you.........

I will eat you.”


Said beast the creature in the dark.


The creature the beast landed on the ship. As the ship began to sink. He jumped off and began to swim away far deep down in the water. He realized. Something when he got to the bottom.


There was a formation. Of how the rocks were. Laying about in a formation. Of an old city in the water. The city of, Z. Noticing. 'I am in her imagination. My wife's. I got to get out here. We all have our own demons'

He thought.


The creature the beast was so fast that he could not even get away from it as it swallowed him and one bite. With the bunch of water. As he traveled down. The guts of the Dragon.


Came out of the water as it was going to dive in and then began to fly in the air laughing.


“Ha ha ha ha ha...............................

ha ha ha ha ha....”

“Ha ha ha ha ha...............”


Time went by now is far away from the ship that he wrecked.


The sword came out of this throat. As Dragon blood sprayed the air. They began to dive back towards the water. He crawled out of the Dragon's throat and moved to the top of the Dragon. And stabbed it right in the center of it head.


“Forward or I will slay you. You beast you creature.

Ha ha ha ha ha............... ha ha ha ha ha ha........”


He laughed and talked as he tortured beast the creature.


He noticed land in the distance.


“This is my stop. “


Said the Dragon slayer.


He left the sword in it's head, and dived into the water. But the minute he got in the water the Dragon was soon after now. For now for he was pissed off. He swam fast as he could passing the boats. Near the land. “Wait a minute.”

Said the man that didn't even know we was at that instant something clicked in the back of his eyes that know he knew.

He jumped out of the water turnaround in midair throwing fireballs toward the Dragon.


The Dragon Dodge the first one as it whiz past it's eyes going from pissed to very hateful. Snapping its jaws at the fire. And blowing smoke out of its nostrils still charging toward him.


As he began to taunt him,” so you think I was here to eat you the whole time. I do confess you are nice delicate mean little meal. “


“So try to eat me. You mean looking snake.” Said the Dragon slayer.


“Your thirst that your filling. That is what feeds my appetite you see. I'm not quite hungry I want something you have. I'm not going to eat you. I'm going to take your soul from you.”

Said the Dragon.


“Now you going to do that? I might be the Dominion. The dark domain cine. The dividend of why you are suffering why you are dragon a beast.”

said the Dragon slayer.


“I will no longer pay attention to your whining.”

The Dragon swiped them out of the air. And bite him in half and began to chew it up.


A Soul came from the dead carcass that was falling towards the water.

The Dragon let out a big burp.

As the soul went into his eyes.


“B l u k k k k k k k k …...........................

…...................... k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k K.”


“Now that is worth the aggravation.”


As the Dragon turn into an old man wearing robes fell centered into a boat that was off the coast of land. And began to catalyst the way back.


“that was delicious.”



© 2019 StephensonC


Author's Note

StephensonC
this is not finished story. working on it....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on January 19, 2019
Last Updated on January 31, 2019
Tags: adventure

Author

StephensonC
StephensonC

Mountain Grove, MO



About
I been writing off and on since the age of fifteen. I' am trying to improve myself through free hand writing. I read to some people in my family when I have the time. I also like, poetry. With a stor.. more..

Writing