THE MUSIC

THE MUSIC

A Poem by Cheyenne
"

song i wrote check it out enjoy it hate it doesnt really matter to me :) just review it. Also you kinda have to imagine a beat to it.

"
Pushing me to the dancefloor the beat it screamin my name. telling me to move dont ne stiff just drift. It moves inside of me spinning out of countrol.

Its the music Pullin me in. Its the music Pounding the ground. Music it plays through the crowd. It flows through the sky, and the music never stops.

Radiates through my body. It moves me back and forth. Never stops makes me pop. I wanna dance to it forever. Slowly drags me in till i cant fight its growing force.

Chorus 2X
When the lights go down, and the sound goes low. I know that its time to go. but the music still plays in my head still while I'm in my bed. I dream about it's embracing sound before you know its waking me up.

Chorus 1X

Getting louder each time: Its the Music, Its the music Its the music!!

Whisper: Its pulls you in.

© 2010 Cheyenne


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like your words about music, it is nice. Plus, I agree so much with what Coyote Poetry said. Nice, well done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Music is a big part of a life. I like the movement and description in the poem. The words flow like music and I like the upbeat feel in your words. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 6, 2010
Last Updated on May 6, 2010

Author

Cheyenne
Cheyenne

KC, MO



About
Hey guys. Im Cheyenne im 14 and really love to write. ALot of people tell me i'm really good and would buy a book if i wrote one! I live in KC and my friend Cleo Christine introuduced me to this site... more..

Writing
The Stage The Stage

A Poem by Cheyenne