Dont cry for me

Dont cry for me

A Poem by Cheyenne
"

Just a poem i wrote one night when i was up late

"
Hey so i know that i have issues. But who doesnt? If you dont I'd love to meet you and then call you a liar! The people who deny it have the biggest problems of all. But back to me.

Things might look hard for me but obviously i deal with it! So dont shed a tear.
I might complain alot but atleast I can get out of bed to complain. So dont cry at all.
I might not want to talk at all one day and ignore you to where you think i hate you. Well if you believe i could do that to you. I'll cry for you because I told you not to cry for me. That should show you i dont need your pity I'd rather have your love. So for the last time .

DONT CRY FOR ME!!

© 2010 Cheyenne


Author's Note

Cheyenne
ignore spelling. Please just tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Painful. This is what I like to call a postory (a hybrid between poem and story). I don't like postories unless the author can really pull it off. I think this particular one doesn't quite make it. You have three choices: listen to and take my advice, not listen to my advice, and take only part of my advice.
My advice to you is to choose between a poem and story. Right now, you're straddling that fine line. Either go into the realms of poetry or the depths of stories. Or, you could stay with being a postory, but expand on it. It's kind of iffy at this point. If the author is unsure of which one it is, the reader will find it difficult as well. But if the author is sure in what they are doing, it makes it much easier for the reader because, in the end, the work is for them.
A few typos, but good content. Just work on the format of it. Good effort


Posted 13 Years Ago


A nice piece.. The form is a little strange, I must say.. I'm not sure whether this is a prose, or a standard piece..? But never mind that.. It is very well written, well done =D Thanks for sharing.
[M]

Posted 13 Years Ago


nice work, although i was at first a little struck as this did not look like a regular poem. still, i'm not one to stereotype. really strong poem, methinks, and keep it up.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Pity is not high on my list either.. though i pity some who hunger and have no bed..this is a strong poem .. and i agree most people have issues of some sort..
I send love not pity... loved the strong poem.

Chloe

Posted 13 Years Ago


Pity is never necessary. Better to raise up pissed off and leave the B.S behind. I like the poem. Some conversations are wasted. Better to smile and move on. A very good ending. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 31, 2010
Last Updated on May 31, 2010

Author

Cheyenne
Cheyenne

KC, MO



About
Hey guys. Im Cheyenne im 14 and really love to write. ALot of people tell me i'm really good and would buy a book if i wrote one! I live in KC and my friend Cleo Christine introuduced me to this site... more..

Writing
The Stage The Stage

A Poem by Cheyenne



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Dream My Dream

A Story by Tate Morgan