Romeo

Romeo

A Poem by Cheyenne
"

Lyrics I wrote a long time ago

"
Dont want this to end tragically so maybe baby just magically he'll forgive you on some silly whim and you'll have me yea we'll win.

Chorus:O Woah Romeo where for art thou romeo dont where to go i need you here. Despite what he says everyday i know in a way i need you babe. No they cant break us apart whatever it takes we'll stay this way.

you fight over this he yells over that. And it starts to remind me of a sad story a boy and a girl fallen in love forbidden that love for a small reason over time forgotten but that grudge is still held there eternally are we to young to have our love? or is it a greater gift from above?

Chorus 2X

Shouldnt have turned out like this our fates entwined weren't meant to be in this life bt maybe the next he just couldnt see the only way to stop his talk is to end it in a hurting way to stop his talk is to end it in a hurting way.

Chorus 1X

Our story are so alike to theirs theres no other way to be fair because if we broke up he'd win we'd lose. Now its to bad I have to become Juliet to your romeo!!

© 2010 Cheyenne


Author's Note

Cheyenne
this is one of my best ive ever written i think i really enjoyed it tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm liking this.. could you possibly space it like the lyrics rhyme (like song lines) so its easier to read? As by my username, anything Shakespeare related makes me happy. ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Added on May 31, 2010
Last Updated on May 31, 2010

Author

Cheyenne
Cheyenne

KC, MO



About
Hey guys. Im Cheyenne im 14 and really love to write. ALot of people tell me i'm really good and would buy a book if i wrote one! I live in KC and my friend Cleo Christine introuduced me to this site... more..

Writing
The Stage The Stage

A Poem by Cheyenne