Contagious

Contagious

A Poem by Chyla
"

I think once you read it you'll get what its about.

"
Contagious
It begins with one, then passes through the circuits.  Beats in veins, and rushes from the open sores.  Nerves vibrating from the soulless core skin breaking as you're waking to air cracking in your lungs closing in on your windpipe no air, no breath to nurture your weakened body, as you break and shake under the pressure to breath, to open your eyes and see you're no longer strong, weakened with fear that the end is near.  In your eyes tears begin to weld as you slip and fall and hurl toward the open ground beating sounds surround you as your chest begins to cave.  You begin to crumble, realize you are a coward, far from brave as you begin to pave the way or try to save the day, or just dig your own grave.  Cause it frightens you to fight, or take a stances for what's right.  Its outrageous how you follow the rest, then come to the conclusion it must be contagious.

© 2013 Chyla


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on May 23, 2013
Last Updated on May 23, 2013

Author

Chyla
Chyla

About
I write mostly poetry I have worked on short stories and novels overall I just love to write and share my material with whoever wants to read it. I hope you enjoy :) and if you want leave me a review .. more..

Writing
Waiting Waiting

A Poem by Chyla


My casket My casket

A Poem by Chyla