White

White

A Poem by Chyla
"

This place can be whatever place you want it to be...

"
White draped over me, shielding me.  From the past, present, and what lied in the future for me.  It took me away from a darkened place from the pain that one can feel, that one can make others feel.  It whispered "You're safe."  Floating high above into the white.  Light as air I can breathe, feel, and sense that pure is what I am once more and happiness is not just a feeling that's in store.  Its the only feeling, that one can feel in this white place.  A place meant for more than just the human race, the soul that lives in it...a soul for this white place.

© 2013 Chyla


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nicely done. Great imagery. Great description. It gives the reader a clear and accurate picture of what you mean. Nicely written, "Floating high above into the white. Light as air I can breathe, feel, and sense that pure is what I am once more and happiness is not just a feeling that's in store." Nicely done. Great word choice and organization! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Chyla

10 Years Ago

thank you so much Sharihe I'm glad you liked it :)
Sharon

10 Years Ago

Your welcome. I really enjoyed it!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
1 Review
Added on May 26, 2013
Last Updated on May 26, 2013
Tags: peace

Author

Chyla
Chyla

About
I write mostly poetry I have worked on short stories and novels overall I just love to write and share my material with whoever wants to read it. I hope you enjoy :) and if you want leave me a review .. more..

Writing
Waiting Waiting

A Poem by Chyla


My casket My casket

A Poem by Chyla