-UNTITLED-

-UNTITLED-

A Poem by Ranjan_w

Standing in the middle of the road of life,
Taking one step at a time,
Thinking of millions of paths that I've crossed and missed and wondering have the loss caused me a dime in life, what if it did..am I going to be fine?

Well I stand here in dilemma,
Haunted by the ghost of past asking me,telling me, "Ranjan.. How you gonna get rid of me..when everything is going to end on me" ha! it laughs.
Well I told em, " I know you are just a ghost of days gone who isn't going to last long but meant something all along but please just be gone before I start all this again all alone ".

I knew this wasn't going to be an easy yet it was neither going to be herculean's 12 tasks of chopping off hydra's heads followed by killing of Nemean lion and so on,
cause I know life is more than that to be keep going on.
As the time passed by and the roads covered with my footsteps left behind,
I walk down the valley encountering countless number of roads which held a lot of opportunities to change my life from a rupee to a dollar,
but ignoring everything.. I choose the road which will lead to my happiness cause rupee or a dollar, it will always come following me by.

As I walk down the road,
I can see the black clouds hovering upon ready to pour and ending things in Noah's ark.
Well, it's scary and terrifying but when I look back the road to go back all I see are the lessons I've learnt and the man I've become today from the boy who I was.
I straightened up and gave the biggest smile I ever could and continued my journey and realising I'm the Noah of my life and things ending up in my ark are the things which I'm gonna need.

I'm still walking down the road coming across millions of opportunities and moments to thrive on,
Life is teaching me in millions of ways I never thought of which I should have thought of.
Anyway I have a long way to go to reach the point where I want to be and don't know how long it will take me to be but I'm sure I will be.

Taking one step at a time, enjoying every moment and being fine cause this is life and it's like a wine, older the better it's gets fine.

© 2018 Ranjan_w


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on January 19, 2018
Last Updated on January 19, 2018
Tags: Freestyle

Author

Ranjan_w
Ranjan_w

Bangalore , India



About
A closet writer with a mind that needs to be heard. Expressing through the new found toy, pen and a paper and the technology. more..

Writing