The Creep

The Creep

A Stage Play by Forgotten and Loved

Paul: Hey there, hot stuff. I want to do things to you that cannot be mentioned in a place as nice as this.
Amanda: Well, you’re hot.
Paul: I am well aware of my hotness.
Amanda: Ok. I’m out of here.
Paul: That did not go well. Hey there, young lady, do you want to lick my lollipop?
Elizabeth: No. Neither do I wish to suck your dick.
Paul: Oh. The girls are vulgar tonight. I am going to charm the pants off of this girl though. I think it’s a girl.
Cameron: Did you just refer to me as an “It”.
Paul: No, baby, I did refer to you as having a hot tush though. A hot tush which I wish to blow on a little tonight.
Cameron: Really? Is that even a line?
Paul: It is now, hot a*s! Let’s you and me head up the stairs and take a roll in the old dusty hay.
Cameron: Sadly I’ve done worse. Let’s go.
Paul: I am going to score.
(Upstairs.)
Paul: (To the audience.) Contrary to what you saw earlier I don’t normally get with women. When I say normally, I mean ever. I have never even shaken hands with a girl before. Usually I put my hand out and they get a chainsaw out, and I have to quickly get my hand out of the way, and run for safety. Sometimes they’re faster than me though so I’ve been killed a few times. But, fortunately, I am like a cat I have six lives, oh, I mean nine. Nine, right? So I am a bit worried here. I don’t know how to touch a woman, but I’m still not sure if she or he is a woman. What do you think? We’ll see.
Cameron: Take your shirt off.
Paul: (He does.)
Cameron: Put it back on or I’ll puke. Lay down please and I am going to f**k you every which way.
Paul: Oh yeah. That’s how I like it, duckie.
Cameron: Don’t say duckie or I’ll just f**k you up.
Paul: No problem, my little twix bar.
Cameron: Ok. Don’t talk at all.
Paul: Oh but I want to make you feel all sticky all over, if you know what I mean.
Cameron: I’d rather not know what you mean.
Paul: It is ok, snookums, just lay me on down and I’ll give you a fricking you’ll never forget.
Cameron: I’ll be right back.
Paul: I think it’s a woman. Can you tell? What do I do? I’ll be a natural. I’ll be hot. I’ll be sexy. I’ll be. I am going to suck. I wonder if she has a condom for me to use. I’d rather not get it pregnant. Wait. That’s right. It may not be a woman. This is great, but I don’t think I want to have sex with a man, but since I’ve never had sex I guess I don’t know. Maybe I’m gay.
Cameron: Let’s talk.
Paul: Whatever you want, poppycock.
Cameron: How big is your c**k?
Paul: Oh he’s a real hefty fella.
Cameron: I mean your rooster, of course.
Paul: As did I.
Cameron: How about your beaver?
Paul: Plenty big enough for you to chow on.
Cameron: I want to touch your plant.
Paul: Pat away.
Cameron: I said touch.
Paul: We both know what you mean by touch, girly.
Cameron: Would you be offended if I left here and didn’t return?
Paul: Whatever keeps you thinking of me, lover.
Cameron: See you.
Paul: I have avoided any trace of intimacy again. Not everyone can boast that they are seen as being as undesirable as this to other people, or in some cases, things. I still wonder whether it was a man or a woman, or anything at all.
Maranda: I want to have sex with you.
Paul: And I want to sex you up to Jupiter.
Maranda: I have reconsidered.
Paul: And my incompetence lives on.
(End.)

© 2010 Forgotten and Loved


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on June 29, 2010
Last Updated on June 29, 2010

Author

Forgotten and Loved
Forgotten and Loved

Jackson, MI



Writing
The Clown The Clown

A Stage Play by Forgotten and Loved


The Call The Call

A Stage Play by Forgotten and Loved