100 Penny Terrorist

100 Penny Terrorist

A Story by Judas Hammer
"

The future fall of the Dollar.

"

100 Penny Terrorist

 

 

       It happened on a weekend; no saw it coming. Yet everyone should have. It was early in morning when the event took place. A surreal moment - too real to be a dream, too dreamlike to be believable.

 

Portland, Oregon: May 2025

The National Guard took position in five sectors. Anti-Riot patrols are everywhere throughout the city

 

       During that summer most of the country discarded their police forces for drones and hidden police cameras. A paramilitary, peace force become a financial burden on most communities that struggled to maintain them. It had disintegrated into a feral police culture. While being trained to kill they were told not to kill. They had bought into the whole we are the law and it bit them on their a*s.

 

National mandate:

All Police force both civilian and military are disbanded and weapon confiscated.

 

       The insurance and civil suits had bankrupt most major cities. Our Media had assassinated the police to the point where officers wore sport ski masks to and from job. Somehow terrorist stealthy invaded the borders of our great county and planned vicious attacks. The same ones they perpetrated overseas on poorer, browner people. The fear became overwhelming and that’s when a few in ‘political circles’ thought it was the right time to set the master plan in motion.

 

 

Senate Majority leader Thomas Dash proposed a new bill authorizing a military police force to replace the disbanded one. A new Domestic Drone Program is introduced.

 

 

       A proposition: to bring in the National Guards to replace the civilian police force was introduced. No longer were wars being fought on foreign land. We had beaten everyone worthy of beating. Besides the National Guard had been practicing domestic terrorism drills for the last two years all over America. So much so, people started getting used to the idea of Military personal ambling into their neighborhoods much like the Red Coats during the time of Washington.

 

      There were a few rumbling but those people either disappeared or went insane in public. However the thought of terrorist doing Jihads in the local suburban malls didn’t go over too well with ‘Joe Lunch pale’. The American people gave back a pile of rights their forefather had promised and greater men had died to secure. Instead the American citizens craved Football, reality TV and Dance contest as long as the government was in control. Besides who could beat the greatest country in the world? Forget the Chinese - they didn’t invent Coca Cola nor own more than one pair of jeans.

 

       That day happened and no one saw it coming. There had been rumbling done by the dreaded Constitutionalists. Those trouble makers listened to Truther radio and Truther TV - spouting stories of the Anti Christ coming and sang tales of microchips being implanted into peace loving people.

       It was as if they were reading from the newest New Testament. Those trouble making, tax paying, traditionals with their senseless dribble! Orson Wells would laugh at such comical refuse spewed by those fools with World Domination aspiration and Community College pedigrees.

 

           All the New channels (CNN, FOX, CBS, MSNBC, Etc…) announced the President had something to say on Prime Time. An incident had changed America forever. We would never be the same. There was a national cry! Had the Terrorist had won?

         Were they were planning an attack or it was the Aliens? The interstellar Greys hiding among the masses waiting to unmasked themselves before a national audience.

 

       An hour before the intial broadcast the National Guard moved into each city  (major and minor) ahead of the TV coverage. They set up perimeters and set up modern surveillance devices on ever block. A man in a van could watch a fifty-mile clip.

      People noticed slightly but were more concerned with the State of the Union address. An hour later the President came on Air. He said soberly that the American Dollar had fallen to the Euro. Oil would no longer be bought or sold with dollars because it hax dropped second to the Yen.

         The United States of America was dropping to second World nation status. It was our own European brethren that ensured our economic death. Not the dread Chinese who they swore owned us.

       The National Guard took up aggressive, defensive stances. Martial law was declared. The American we once knew - was dead. There was a rumor the National Guard would soon be replaced by Marines. It was going to be an interesting summer.

The police to control the middle class - the Army is to control the poor.

© 2017 Judas Hammer


Author's Note

Judas Hammer
Comments please....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A story that could be true. I was station at Fort Ord, California during the L.A riots. The Army gave me 160 rounds and we were combat prepared and told to kill anything that moved. USA wanted a war. Thank you the people of L.A settle down. 15,000 plus soldiers went to L.A to take control and kill. Your story realistic view is already being used in some places. A outstanding tale my friend. Please send read requests. Government want to take control. Will use riot, create separation and want martial law.
John/Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Judas Hammer

7 Years Ago

Thank You for the read my friend. I hope all is well.
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I wish you a safe and successful 2017 and you are welcome.



Reviews

A story that could be true. I was station at Fort Ord, California during the L.A riots. The Army gave me 160 rounds and we were combat prepared and told to kill anything that moved. USA wanted a war. Thank you the people of L.A settle down. 15,000 plus soldiers went to L.A to take control and kill. Your story realistic view is already being used in some places. A outstanding tale my friend. Please send read requests. Government want to take control. Will use riot, create separation and want martial law.
John/Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Judas Hammer

7 Years Ago

Thank You for the read my friend. I hope all is well.
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I wish you a safe and successful 2017 and you are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

630 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 30, 2015
Last Updated on January 28, 2017

Author

Judas Hammer
Judas Hammer

The City of Angeles, CA



About
I like to write, live in La and write and make short films. and more..

Writing