Panic!

Panic!

A Story by Wisconsin

The alien ship lifted off, and as I watched the earth shrink below I could tell I was in trouble.

I turned around. It was a rather dank setting. There were others like me huddled around, chained to each other. The aliens appeared--looked like walking garbage cans; they had balloons attached to their bodies, with little smily faces colored on them, no doubt to set us at ease but it was a failed gesture making them all the more horrifying.

 

They greeted me cordially, speaking in a human voice of unknown origin. Told me not to be frightened. I wasn't paying attention though--too frightened. I picked the alien leader up and tossed him overboard, into space, and he began falling down to earth.

 

The other balloon-headed garbagecan-mans turned, faced each other in deliberation, and then declared me to be their new leader.

 

Been cruising around the galaxy (without a liscence to drive, I might add,) ever since. I still visit earth every once in a while--I let the other captives go, then made a quick trip to the DMV and blew it to smitherines before lifting back into space.

 

All in all, it's been pretty fun. But lately, there's been a squadren of space-vampires has been chasing me around, hell bent on revenge. I didn't even do anything to get on their bad side--they say I've insulted them somehow, but I don't know what they're talking about. My assessments about their ugliness were very astute, accurate, and fair. Some people just don't know how to take critisism.

© 2008 Wisconsin


Author's Note

Wisconsin
Written in nine minutes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

haha love it, you're a man of your word;) 2 fold. good s**t.



oldschool edit.



The alien ship lifted off, and as I watched the earth shrink below I could tell I was in trouble.
I turned around. It was a rather dank setting. There were others like me huddled (around/re?), chained to each other.
The aliens appeared--looked like walking garbage cans; they had balloons attached to their bodies(,/re?) with (little/re) smil(e)y faces colored on them, no doubt to set us at ease(.) b(B)ut it was a failed gesture(,) (making/re?)(it just made) them all the more horrifying.

They greeted me cordially, speaking in a human voice of unknown origin (Japanese maybe?). Told me not to be (so) frightened. I wasn't paying attention though--too frightened. I picked the alien leader up and tossed him overboard, into space, and he began falling down to(ward) earth.

The other balloon-headed garbagecan-ma(e?)ns turned, faced each other in deliberation, and then declared me to be their new leader. (Luck gene?)

Been cruising around the galaxy (without a liscence to drive, I might add,)

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 11, 2008

Author

Wisconsin
Wisconsin

About
I, I want to read your books too. And you will always be kindred. -O more..

Writing