Despair

Despair

A Story by CoffeePerson
"

A short story

"
She looked out the window as she layed on her bed. Lots of cheering people were passing by. She wished she was one of them, but instead she was drowning in a sea of sadness and misery, going crazy over the voices on her head. Those voices were telling her how worthless she was. How she could never achieve anything that ever dared to cross her mind. She was hopeless, alone. In fact, she felt like she had never felt so alone.
Sometimes she thinks about sharing her worries, her darkness, with someone. But has she plays the conversation on her head, she realizes how stupid it seems, so she says nothing. Besides, she thinks to herself, who could she talk to? Her mother, that would be in a worse state than she already is? Her friends, that never undestand her in the smallest of things? No. Maybe professional help? But her financial state isn't the best aswell, and she doesn't feel comfortable enough to share all the things (and they are a lot) going on on her mind.
So she just lays there, not even crying because her emotinal state is as bad as not being able to express that emotion. She just lays there, trapped in her own mind, without anyone knowing what's going on with her.

She just needed someone to understand.

© 2017 CoffeePerson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on December 22, 2017
Last Updated on December 22, 2017
Tags: #sad, #alone, #broken, #despair

Author

CoffeePerson
CoffeePerson

Portugal



About
I created this because I read somewhere that writing helps you deal with your own problems. I'm 23. I love coffee, cats and books. Wouldn't be surpsired if this three elements came up a lot. more..

Writing
Empty Empty

A Poem by CoffeePerson