Recollections

Recollections

A Book by C.S. Posthumus
"

I'll put the full description in the Note for Reviewers, as this description box doesn't seem to hold much description space...

"

No Chapters


© 2011 C.S. Posthumus


Author's Note

C.S. Posthumus
A young girl named Melody has always loved being around people, ever since she was little. But when she hit the age of seventeen, her life spun upside-down. Suddenly, whenever she came in physical contact with any other human being, horrible, torturous recollections of that person's worst pain ever experienced would become reality for Melody. Whether it be a simple broken leg, child birth, violent assault, or torture, she would feel every last detail of the incident as if she experienced it herself. Soon enough, she sought out the wisdom of an old male fortuneteller that was said to have the answer to her problems. When Melody and this strange boy become partners on a journey to the secrets of this strange power, they overcome many trying obstacles and painful feats of trust. Melody must learn in many ways to believe beyond her control, before it's too late.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on March 4, 2011
Last Updated on March 4, 2011

Author

C.S. Posthumus
C.S. Posthumus

A State of Mind



About
My name is C.S. Posthumus. I am a fantasy writer. People describe me as distant, sarcastic, and pessimistic. I am a mute, which means I cannot speak, although I'm perfectly capable of typing just fine.. more..

Writing