Different Healthcare Interior Designing Concepts

Different Healthcare Interior Designing Concepts

A Story by Colin Smith


Muraspec (Coated Fabrics Healthcare) :


Muraspec is one of the largest manufacturer and supplier of Wallcovering, fabrics and wall panels.  It has been working for long years. Muraspec provides Coated Fabrics Healthcare. It is a master in making upholstery  used in healthcare. Upholstery gives comfort and heal to the patients. Best quality of fabrics is used so as to block the accumulation of grime and bacteria. The most successful name in upholstery making, which works in a wide assortment environment of healthcare is Boltaflex®.  It makes dental, labs and patient seating, stools and tables and also sleeper chairs of hospitals. Boltaflex upholstery is very protective because it is fire, chemical and stain resistance.


Eco-friendly Healthcare Fabrics :


The Evolve Healthcare Collection launched by Momentum Textiles. In this collection the materials which are used and the process from which this eco-friendly healthcare fabrics went through is to reduce environmental impact. Impressive patterns with 100% eco-friendly polyester fabric. Washable fabrics, stain and abrasion resistance and from sunlight exposure it combats fading. It has so many varieties of textures and designs with so many color schemes.


Robert Allen Curtains Healthcare

The first collection for privacy and cubicle curtains which Robert Allen introduced with almost 68 fabrics got so much fame. The colors and modern graphic patterns he used in his curtains was healing and mesmerizing. In this curtains he used 100% polyester. It competes against fire. Brilliant idea of Robert Allen driven him towards success.


Moisture-Resistant Material :


CF Stinson, from more than 15 years, it has been setting a standard quality performance. Its product Crypton has earned so much fame because of its moisture-resistance specialty. Its moisture barrier never lets any stain or liquid on it. It can be washed with bleach. It is very easy to clean and also disinfected. Awesome material that gives only comfort.


Dry-Erase Paint :


Tabrasa is a dry-erase paint having high-performance by IdeaPaint. It can change any space around you into a brainstorming or a teamwork platform. It is best suitable for hospitals and healthcare use. This helps students, visitors, professionals to think beyond an old whiteboard concept. You can have a broad area in your seminar rooms, it can be used as an organizational tool for doctors, engineers, and can also be used as fun walls for children and the people who are disabled can pass their time on it. Tabrasa dry �"erase paint don’t let you to be dependent on a whiteboard on which you can only write according to its size. If you have dry-erase paint on your wall right freely according to your space size. 


If you need some more design or new verity in wallcoverings you have to visit this website hope you like it :


© 2015 Colin Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

411 Views
Added on December 10, 2015
Last Updated on December 10, 2015
Tags: interior, design, concepts

Author

Colin Smith
Colin Smith

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom



About
A passionate writer dealing with technical writing, instructional designing, training guides, blogs, PowerPoint Presentations, and video tutorials for more than seven years. more..