This inured criminal, Blairite scum have forfeited all right to life and must die!

This inured criminal, Blairite scum have forfeited all right to life and must die!

A Poem by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory

"

By Stanley Collymore

 

I was quite buoyed up by the outcome when I was

appointed a member of the Labour Party’s NEC

and was additionally delighted as a Blairite,

neo-con, Nazi, Zionist, fascist, racist and

a neoliberal too that I now had carte

blanche to expressly and unfettered

at all times fulsomely indulge

myself in my personal bigotries and furthermore

to avidly do the every bidding of my Yidland

obsessive, warmongering exponent, clearly

war criminally disposed and indisputably

terrorism inured controllers, who pre-

planned had carefully engineered

the situation that my colleagues

and I are now comfortably in.

 

This of course was always to guarantee that

my close and child-porn-fixated friend

Ian McNicol along with all the other

likeminded scum who comprise our

team and together work as one,

and quite naturally me Tom

Watson: archetypal closet

Queer and Paedophile extraordinaire,

immune so far, could collectively

be here where we presently are

to undemocratically and quite

arbitrarily initiate adjudicate

and overseer every act of

deliberate illegality and

other forms of harmful

criminality under the

all-encompassing

auspices of our

directed NEC.

 

Most helpfully, I must confess, with significant

corrupt assistance from the England and

Wales judiciary, namely in the form

of the Sales, Macur and Beatson

Appeals Court pronouncement

sanctioning the purging of

bona fide young and

working class Labour Party members while

at the same time brazenly permitting the

rigging of a coup inspired and wholly

engineered enforced Labour leader-

ship campaign against an already

hugely democratically elected

and grassroots popular leader

Jeremy Corbyn. But have

faith my fellow Britons

for Death the ultimate

leveller will before long for all of

them in this specific affair be

the overriding catalyst for

their warranted undoing;

categorical and hellish

too I most solemnly

promise unyielding

violent nemesis!

 

© Stanley V. Collymore

8 September 2016.

 

 

Author’s Remarks:

My Mum, bless her, has always insisted and robustly and convincingly instilled in my siblings and me from our earliest childhood that evil of whatever sort when detected and unmistakably recognized or acknowledged as such should unquestionably, unhesitatingly, unrelentingly and remorselessly be confronted and permanently destroyed by every means at our disposal, and that under no circumstances whatsoever should we ever make compromising overtures towards it.

 

And she exemplified this resolute and undeviating philosophy of hers by also telling us in the form of an analogy that if unsurprisingly or otherwise we encountered for instance a poisonous and therefore dangerous scorpion with both the capability and determined will to kill its selected victims, ourselves for argument sake, and it so happened that this scorpion was also the parent of several baby offspring that were dependent on this predatory killer that we shouldn’t allow sentiment for these baby scorpions to personally and irresponsibly intervene and consequently have them remain unmolested in our justified decision to murder their progenitor, since these baby scorpions if accorded that dispensation will eventually grow up into adult ones and in like manner behave precisely like their parent(s). So it was not only best but also judicious to wipe them out entirely as well.

 

And steadfastly adhering to my Mum’s advice that’s precisely how I feel about Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, their respective family members and all the similar lowlife, warmongering, war criminal, crimes against humanity, white exceptionalist, Labtory and endemically racist, Nazi Zionist and Yid scum who infest and infect not only the Labour Party and its NEC but also the entirety of the United Kingdom!

 

And consequently from a personal perspective I have neither a problem nor for that matter any reservation whatsoever in explicitly stating, as I’ve done on other occasions before, that with a corrupt judicial system in place in the UK and itself compounded by a plethora of nepotistic and cronyism lawyers in both House of Parliament that are all closely interlinked with each other, and a system reinforced by the transparent revolving door that facilitates these bent and criminal lawyers that make absolutely sure that none of their kind will ever find themselves in the dock far less so doing prison time, that the only resolution in place of this marked lack of justice is to kill ever f*****g one of them and their offspring as my Mum suggested must be the case with scorpions.

 

And to that effect I’m wholeheartedly in favour of that and will lend every support that I can to facilitate the necessary process of cleaning up this stinking Augean Stables that is Britain! And if as a result the police, security services, the cap-doffing, brainless and manipulated a******s that are too totally brain-dead to even see what’s happening to their country, they would have you believe, can’t stomach what I say and am firmly committed to, then I really don’t have to tell you what to do with yourselves, do I? Since you’re already fully cognizant of that!

© 2016 COLLYMORE


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on September 9, 2016
Last Updated on September 9, 2016
Tags: Politics

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing