The Free-thinking Misogynist

The Free-thinking Misogynist

A Story by COLLYMORE
"

This work is self-explanatory.

"

 

By Stanley Collymore

 

I’m a dedicated and unabashed misogynist and quite frankly have proudly been one from my earliest teenage years and afterwards consistently throughout my adult life and, accordingly, don’t in the least have the slightest interest in or any intention whatsoever of changing or, far less so, ever abandoning who or what I committedly am; particularly, as it happens, in terms of this specific regard I’m referring to.

 

So I’ll freely admit that on first hearing about it I was risibly perplexed as to why my personally unheard of and therefore previously unknown to me and, apparently, a seemingly aggressive throng of vicious detractors see fit to irrationally be determinedly wanting to, from my individual perspective, futilely occasion me such concerted and collectively engineered strife over what, and most unapologetically, I clearly am; and just as equally so- and rather ill-informed on their group-speak and obsessively focused part in relation to what they subjectively equate as my insufferable acts of calculated and societally-inimical, engineered wrongdoing.

 

Individuals who, categorically and most unapologetically by me I must say, are simply either a collective of super-active and unnaturally endowed testosterone-driven, hard-core Dyke women �" arch-devoted feminist liberationists they prefer to call themselves, but liberated from what I’m most curious to know, since as is damnably characteristic of their confusing actions and patently contradictory claims it’s awfully difficult for rational individuals, let alone erudite persons like me without any doubt to really ascertain what the blazes in Hell it is that they’re actually clamouring so ludicrously about.

 

Other, in this specific regard, than transparently their likeminded conspirators, collaborators, equally ingrained sexual deviants, fake-chic 21st Century fashionable and absurdly temperamentally predisposed and pretentiously limp-wristed Queers. So self-confidently in view of all of this, I must therefore categorically and unrepentantly confess that in the clear absence of all logical or any significantly meaningful societal changes by them to redress their surreptitiously pervasive and dispiritingly encroaching, unnatural and non-conformity actions of sexual deviance on the psyche of the common man, woman and child in terms of the markedly concerted pre-eminence to which the latter are routinely subjected to; there’s not a snowflake in Hell’s chance, therefore, that I would or should sensibly contemplate, much less so ever opt to desist from my calculated and clear-headed stance of being a truly independent and free-thinking, misogynistic man.

 

I find it absolutely incredible that any genuinely intelligent male or female �" and I still in the face of what has become in the 21st Century a plethora of wilfully proselytized and earnestly subscribed to false assumptions together with the accompanying and markedly assiduously co-ordinated fake evidence being passed around, unchangeably believe that God or Nature �" take your personal pick of who specifically of either of these two runs the universe and was directly responsible for this evolutionary reality.

 

A decision which was consciously, determinedly and unalterably, in a master class stroke of perfect ingenuity, resultant in the clear-cut creation of just the two different but satisfactorily complementary genders: males and females, distinctly relative to every species of living things that was conceptionally brought into being.

 

And while some human beings, and uniquely so among all other species of living creatures, do take it upon themselves to either intentionally abrogate to themselves a fraudulent right to usurp the basic laws of nature and likewise concoct the acutely perceived, perversely held and the assiduously worked on notion that their heavily invested in, purposefully aberrant and sexual predilections manipulatively and enthusiastically funnelled through their feral mind-set of sexually perverted and initiated actions of the kind they are indulgently pre-occupied with, are doubtlessly the most sexually stimulating and re-engaging way forward for all those enterprising contributors and avant-garde members of a what they consider to be an honestly liberated yet a comprehensively cohesive and invigorating society, itself unquestionably the epitome of human modernity, all else they construe is deception and a complete waste of time.

 

Absolute bullshit, of course! But then these obsessive-compulsive-disorder, lowlife manipulating freaks are so inimical to the general moral and societal interests of the average members of humanity that when someone as Pope Francis takes moral issue with their skewed concepts of how the conscionable elements of mankind should conduct their individual and personal lives, the rest of the world, and not simply its sane element should seriously and intelligently listen to him.

 

But, personally, I will earnestly advise that you go even further than that and both robustly and truthfully challenge the escalation of these officious and offensive nerds on every front. And, in all seriousness, you don’t actually need to be a free-thinking misogynist to embark on or achieve any of this.

© 2019 COLLYMORE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

In the words of John McEnroe, 'you can't be serious!' Your diatribe is practically unreadable. Chucking in lots of big words and using long sentences doesn't make for good literature. Your story is so over the top i can only assume that its tongue in cheek satire.
Cheers,
Alan

Posted 5 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

COLLYMORE

5 Years Ago

Absolutely not. The guy is an intellectually challenged moron and doesn't understand satire. Wheneve.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
1 Review
Added on February 2, 2019
Last Updated on February 2, 2019
Tags: biogotry, stupidity, manipulation

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing